Sugawara

Imma start putting what will be in the chapter in the beginning in case you wanna skip or something

Kinks: spit, teacher role play, soft degrading, sexting, sensei (he likes to be called that)
On the pill!

Koshi had a rough day at work, the kids wouldn't  pay attention and he had to deal with a mom who got mad cause their kid got out a minute late.

During that he had been texting you letting you know he had a bad day and to prepare for tonight.

Koshi: hey sugar I've been having a bad day
You: oh baby what's wrong?
Koshi: so many things sugar, I wanted to give you a heads up on tonight sugar~
You: do you want a sneak peak baby?
Koshi: oh yes please sugar, show me my little slut
You: *photo of you in a school girl uniform*
Koshi: oh sugar you better be on your knees when I get home

This was while he was in the meeting about that one angry mom.

You knew what was head of you so went to drink some water before he got home. You went and got on your knees on the bed cause he didn't like you on the floor.

He got home immediately taking of his shoes and loosening his tie and undoing some buttons while making his way up to your shared room.

He sees you and paused to think about what he was gonna do with you.

"Sugar you are so obedient aren't you?"
You nod yes

He sits down and you immediately begin undoing his pants and taking out his dick.

"Ah~ sugar you can't wait can you?"

You gave him head while he held you hair and started to say dirty things.

"Your my little slut aren't you?"
"Such a pretty whore for sensei"
"Ugh~ ah sugar I'm about to cum"

After a couple for pumps he came inside your throat. You looked up at him and opened your mouth, then closed it and Swallowed it. You opened your mouth again to show him. 

"I love you sugar"
"I love you too baby"

He grabbed your legs and made you lay down on your back. Without warning he began to eat you out holding your thighs roughly leaving marks from his hands. You arched your back had he faster and faster pumping his fingers in and out of you while his tongue worked wonders on your clit.

"Ah~ sensei"
"Keep making those sounds sugar"

He made you sit up and spit in his mouth. He gave you a quick kiss and kept on eating you out.

You let out a loud moan as you finished. He sat up and walked over to his desk. You knowing what was about to happen you walked to other side and sat down.

Role play begins

"My my y/n why is that you have trouble during my class?"
"I'm having trouble focusing sensei"
"Mhm and what seems to be making you have trouble focusing?"
"Well it's um .. you"
"Me?"

He pushed back his chair (he put his pants on right) and walked to the front of the desk where you were.

"So my little sugar is distracted by me?"
"Y-yes sensei"
"Well then I'll just have to solve that won't I?"

He picked you up and placed you on the desk. He roughly kissed you.

"Your gonna be a good little slut for me"

He lifted the skirt and moved your panties, without warning he slammed into you.

"Ah~ sensei"
"You like that sugar?"
"Yes!"

He slammed in and out of you with a quick pace. All that could be heard was skin slapping and loud moans leaving your mouth. Little grunts left koshi.

He asked you again to drool into his mouth. You did so which caused koshi to slam into you harder and deeper.

"Sensei im gonna cum!"
"Shit me too"

He finished inside of you. He pulled out as both of you panted and you wiped your mouth.

You did this cycle with different scenarios about 3 more times.

After care

He got you water then got the bath ready to clean up. He made your favorite food and got snacks. You were in his clothes since he loved seeing you in them. Cuddles until you fall asleep:).

===============================

I think I'm going to try and post every week but no promises. Next is aone!!

Hope you enjoyed! See you next time!