Problems?

>You have him here? Where?> One of the women says and starts looking around. The tension in the room got very pressuring because everyone knew that they will try to kill Yoon Jeonghan immediately, if he shows up.
Seungcheol and Mr.Hong look at each other and then back to the old man.
>I want everyone out of the room, except for you Mr.Choi> The man announces and starts to chuckle. Mr.Hong shots a concerned look towards Seungcheol, but Seungcheol reassures him with a nod. Everyone else, excluding Seungcheol and the old man with his two guards, leave the room.

Once it's only the two of them, the man introduces himself at last. His name is Mr.Donner and he works for a larger gang of hitmen. Mr.Donner came there because he somehow had known that Mr.Choi will be there. Seungcheol is suspicious if the information is even true but he doesn't care about it now. He wants to complete his job.

>You said you have Yoon Jeonghan here. Show him to me> Seungcheol insists and stares down at Mr.Donner. The latter looks at Seungcheol with an ugly smirk on his wrinkly face, before turning to his guards.
>You heard him! Show him the way!> Mr.Donner commands and the two guards start doing so immediately. Before they start walking Mr.Donner stops him one more time and leans close to Seungcheol's ear.
>Let's make a promise. You can't kill Yoon Jeonghan before I give you a permission to do so. You don't want to know what happends id you dont follow my  command..>

After Mr.Donner is done with his threats, or whatever that was, the guards lead Seungcheol to a big wooden door which leads to a smaller room. The small room doesn't have lights on but when one of the guards turn them on, Seungcheol sees another door.
>He's in there. Beware he's really a tricky one> Seungcheol nodds and waits as the guard opens the door for him.

Behind the door is a room with white walls and white floor. The room has no windows and there is only one lamp in the corner of the room. In the middle, there is a man standing, being tied from his wrists to the ceiling. The young man, Yoon Jeonghan, has a blindfold on and his mouth is taped.
What a sight to see, thinks Seungcheol. It's like they tried to be extra dramatic when they captured the agent.
Seungcheol walks over to him and looks at the male. Seungcheol knows that he will regret his decision, but still decides to take the tape off of Jeonghan's mouth. As funny as it sounds, he doesn't want to hurt the male. Personally Seungcheol doesn't have anything against him, he's just doing his job.
Seungcheol rips the tape off quickly.

To be honest, Seungcheol was waiting for many questions and defending words from the other male, but to his suprise the other didn't say a word. Instead, Jeonghan starts giggling like a crazy person. Seungcheol is abashed how someone can laugh at a situation like this. Then again, he doesn't know what happends inside GoSe, so maybe the agents really are crazy..
He watches as the agent keeps giggling until he slowly starts calming down.

>Who are you? Haha.. Take my blindfold off, pussy. Show me your face. Your walk didn't sound the same as any of the guards' or Mr.Donner's, so I assume you're a new guy?>
Seungcheol's impressed how someone can get that much just from a walk. Did he memorize how everyones' walks sound like.
Yoon Jeonghan annoyes Seungcheol already, but Seungcheol decides to stay quiet for the moment. He can always put the tape back on, if in need to do so.

Seungcheol is looking at him for a couple of minutes, then walks around Jeonghan and looks at the way he's hanging from the ceiling like a dead animal.
>I was hired to kill you, Mr.Yoon> Seungcheol states calmly when finally speaks. Jeonghan scoffs and his lips turn into a smile.
>Was? You changed your mind, or something?> Jeonghan laughs, but stops quickly because the motion hurts his wrists.
Seungcheol looks at the males wrists and sees that they are bruised because of the rope. Jeonghan's whole body is covered in bruises and cuts.