Rain and pancakes

>Aren't you hot with that face mask on? Show me your pretty face> Jeonghan keeps making little comments like this the whole time they're in the metal pipe.
Seungcheol sighs but keeps crawling forward. They can already see the end of the tunnel, so Seungcheol starts crawling faster. When he's there, he opens the grid and climbs out of the air conditioning pipe. He's outside in the rain again. Seungcheol helps Jeonghan out and tells him to sit there while he gets his motorbike.
Jeonghan was about to say something but stops himself and just nodds, which is weird to Seungcheol.

When Seungcheol finds his bike, he turns it on and drives where Jeonghan is. He can see the agent shivering a little because of the rain, but doesn't feel like helping him.
>Wow.. I like your bike. Bet you look sexy while riding it> Jeonghan winks.
>Shut up> Seungcheol says quickly, not having Jeonghan's jokes at the moment. He gives Jeonghan a hand so he can get on the bike and then starts driving away from the building.

Seungcheol feels the agent wrapping his hands around Seungcheol's waist and gets shivers from the toutch. Seungcheol hates skinship.
>Mr.Yoon, get your bloody hands away from me> Seungcheol commands but Jeonghan doesn't move his hands. Instead, the agent leans his head to Seungcheol's back. Seungcheol sighs and takes it as Jeonghan didn't hear him.
He checks his watch. It's currently 2:27 AM.
Seungcheol doesn't want to take Jeonghan to his place, but he doesn't have any other place to go either. Then he remembers that his friend, Kim Mingyu, said he was going on a vacation for a week and gave him a permission to use his appartment if Seungcheol needs to.
Seungcheol makes a mental note to thank Mingyu and buy his dongsaeng a meal in the future.

Seungcheol drives to Mingyu's appartment building and parks the motorbike to a small alley next to the building.
He gets off of the bike and turns to look at Jeonghan, who has been suspiciously quiet the whole ride. When he sees Jeonghan he gets a little worried, because the other male was almost blue and he's shivering a lot.
Seungcheol picks Jeonghan up in his hand and carries him inside the building. Mingyu's appartment was in the 35th floor so Seungcheol walked quickly to the elevator and pressed the button.
He looked at the shivering male in his hands and wished that the elevator would come quicky.
Wait? Why was he concerned again? Literally three hours ago he was certain that he's going to kill Yoon Jeonghan, so what changed?

His thoughts got interrupted by the elevator informing that it has arrived. Seungcheol gets inside of it and presses the 35th floor. When he's arrived they get out and go to Mingyu's appartment. Seungcheol puts in Mingyu's appartment's password and they go inside.
Mingyu's rich, and of course his appartment is huge and well decorated.
There's many paintings and other art pieces on the walls. There's also a lot of designer furniture and rich people stuff, like for example an automatic dog spa, even though Mingyu doesn't own a dog. Mingyu had told Seungcheol that he bought it when he was drunk and he liked the way it looked so he kept it.

Seungcheol lays the agent down on a sofa and goes go get dry clothes for him from Mingyu's walk-in closet. He can always wash the clothes so Mingyu probably doesn't mid him borrowing them.
He takes a black hoodie and dark blue shorts for Jeonghan. Those were the first clothes he could find. When he goes back to the living room he's met with the agent sleeping peacefully on the sofa. Seungcheol kneels down next to him.
>Mr.Yoon, wake up and change into these clothes> Jeonghan shifts in his sleep but doesn't wake up.

>Mr.Yoon? Mr.Yoo- >
Jeonghan pulls Seungcheol by his neck. Seungcheol is startled and he tries to pull away but Jeonghan speaks
>Babe.. Stop calling me Mr.Yoon, it feels too official. You know my name, plus you're probably the same age as me, so call me Jeonghan or I won't answer> The agent says with a raspy voice. Seungcheol listens with wide eyes and then pulls away from the other male.

Seungcheol clears his throat and speaks again.
>Mr.Yoon. I don't know you and our nonexistent relationship isn't at a level where we could call each other by our first names. So please, just take the damn clothes and change.>
Jeonghan opens his eyes and sits up slowly. He looks at the clothes in the hitman's hand and takes them without a word. He takes the hoodie and is about to put it on, but stops and looks at Seungcheol.
>I mean, I'm fine with changing in front of you but I just didn't know you're so confident about your sexuality. Sorry to assume, Mr.Choi, but I thought you were closeted>

Seungcheol's face immediately gets hot, but the face mask still covers it. He stands up and leaves the room. He hears Jeonghan chuckle at little bit.
Seungcheol goes to the kitchen and looks through the cabinets in hope of finding something to eat. He's so hungry.
Seungcheol finds flour, milk, butter and eggs so he decides to make pancakes. Plus in the fridge he saw some peanut butter.
Seungcheol takes out a pan and makes the batter. He starts cooking the pancakes but soon he hears grunting coming from the kitchen entrance. It's Jeonghan who has finally changed into the new clothes.
Seungcheol follows Jeonghan with his gaze as the latter is dragging himself to the kitchen and onto one of the chairs that are placed at the kitchen counter.

Seungcheol watches Jeonghan who is looking at the pancake as if he was in a trance. Then Seungcheol remembers that Jeonghan had been hanging from the ceiling of the office block for the past two days, and he assusmes that Mr.Donner and his guards probably haven't given him any food in that time. Seungcheol hears Jeonghan's stomach growl quietly as the other male looks at the pancake with wide eyes.

Seungcheol flips the pancake and puts it onto a plate. He puts peanut butter on top of it and puts it on the counter.
>You want it?> Seungcheol asks and Jeonghan nodds quickly. Seungcheol pushes the plate in front of the agent and gives him a fork.
He watches as Jeonghan slowly cuts a small piece of the pancake and bites into it carefully.
>Whoaa.. It's so good! What is it?> Jeonghan asks innocently, making Seungcheol confused at the same time.
>A pancake..?> Seungcheol answers.
>A pancake..> Jeonghan repeats, feeling the word roll out of his mouth.
>What is that?> The agent asks again and takes another bite from his food.
Seungcheol is so confused. The male in front of him doesn't know what a pancake is? Wow..

>You have never tasted a pancake before?> Seungcheol questions from the agent.
>At GoSe we get kale smoothie and peanuts on weekdays and porrige on weekends. Oh! And sometimes we get bread! Do you know what bread is?> Jeonghan says with mouth full of pancake. Seungcheol nodds as an answer, because of course, he does know what bread is.

Seungcheol had kind of forgotten that Jeonghan is from GoSe and he figures that now is a great time to ask questions. He can keep Jeonghan here with pancakes and ask sly questions about GoSe at the same time.
>How many people there are at GoSe?>
Jeonghan thinks for a moment before answering.
>At my department, there's about 10 people maybe>
Seungcheol nodds in thought. So there are different departments..

>How long have you been working for them?>
Seungcheol asks next and finally finished cooking all the pancakes. He sits down opposite the agent and waits for his answer.
>My whole life. My father sold me there when I was three years old. The teachers waited that I was strong enough to hold a gun and started training me when I was about 5 years old> Jeonghan continues telling while counting the years with his fingers.

>Who runs the thing.. or who is the boss there?>

That question makes Jeonghan stop what he's doing and turns to look at Seungcheol with narrow eyes. Seungcheol realizes that he maybe shouldn't have asked that question. Jeonghan puts his fork down on his plate and without a word tries to stand up, but then remembers that his legs are still too weak in order to do so.
As a result, Jeonghan falls on the ground. Seungcheol shots up to help him but Jeonghan hits his hand away.

>Don't you dare to touch me.>