Chapter 8

Erins p.o.v.

When me and Jay get to Hank's house to pick up the twins and take them to the park, when we walk in Hank is covered in baby food and Al is laughing hysterically, while Alex is continuing to throw food all over Hank. Camille was just sitting there staring at her brother, grandpa and Alvin. "See told you this was your kid". I say to Jay as I walk over to pick up Alex and hand the sticky baby over to him. "Hey uhh Hank I don't think that comes out of hair"." Well let's see about that ". After Hank walks away I look over at Jay who is being used as a jungle gym for Alex. I quickly take a picture and now see that Jay has baby food in his hair too. "Hey babe you got food in your hair too". "Wait really." As I walk to get the scissors Alex crawls up by me and holds his arms up. When I get the scissors I cut out the piece of Jays hair that has the food in it. As Hank walks back down the stairs he has his head half shaved. "Hey Hank me and Jay are taking the kids to the park we will be back later". Ok bring Camille back but not that demon" "He is not a demon it's just a phase".

Hailys p.o.v.

As I sit on the bed waiting for Adam to tell me who's at the door I grab my phone and see there are no missed calls from Jay. So I decided to call him. On the 3rd ring he picks up.

J:What do you want Hailey

H:I want us together again,Jay I miss you. And I'm sorry I lied, Jay the baby is yours.

J: Hailey I have a hard time believing that,plus I'm with Erin and our kids. Hailey I'm happy. Now go back to Adam.

H:So you rather be with someone who broke your heart a year ago than me.

J:She didn't mean to, she thought it would be easier on everyone. Puls she never cheated on me like you did.

H: I never cheated.

J: You did and you said it yourself.

H:Well I'm sorry can we at least have another shot please, I'm a way better girlfriend and cop than Erin is.

J: Don't you say anything about her. I love her. I know she will never hurt me in any way. I can trust her but I can't trust you anymore.

After he said that the line went dead. I was mad that he wanted to be with someone who broke his heart by leaving than me. I knew from the start Erin was bad news. I have a plan to make her know that she is bad news then maybe Jay won't want to be with her anymore.

Adam's p.o.v.

When I opened the door Kim was standing there crying. As I pull her into a hug I ask her what happened. "My boyfriend got shot and died at Chicago med". "Kim I'm sorry"." Thanks". "You want to stay here for a few days". "Sure".I walk back into the bedroom where Hailey is."Hey Kiis going to stay here for a few days"."Ok".So who were you on the phone with". Oh I called Jay but he didn't really want to talk". "Ok well I am going to take Kim to her place to get some clothes and that". "Ok see you later".

Jays p.o.v

I was mad at Hailey for saying things about Erin that aren't true. "Hey is everything ok you seemed pretty angry on the phone." Erin says as she walks up to me and puts her hand on my shoulder."Ya everythings fine just Hailey wanting to get back together". "Ok" she says and goes back over to the twins who are on the swigs. I follow Erin and get a picture of her pushing the twins on the sings. "How about you stop taking my picture and come push one of these monkeys". She says in a joking way. I walk over with my hands up in defence. She sends me one of her "oh really" glares. I walk over to her and place my arms around her and whisper in her ear " payback time". "What does that mean?" she says confused. With that being said I pick her up and place her on the kiddie slide. "Hanks going to love this" I say and pull out my phone and get a picture of her pointing her finger at the camera. "Jay Alexander Halstead get me off this slide right now or you will regret it"she says in a playful angry voice. Right when I pick her up and set her down on the ground she tackles me and puts handcuffs on me. "Ok number one not fair and number two why do you have handcuffs". I ask her. " Well that was totally fair and I always keep my badge,gun,and handcuffs with me, even when we have the day off." She explains. 'You stay here while I go put the monkeys in the car". She says and walks off smiling. "It's not like I can go anywhere" I yell to her. When we arrived home Erin ordered take-out for dinner. Then after we ate she put the twins to bed. Soon after me and her are asleep.