CHAPTER 2

Izuku's POV

As you wake up on bed, and clear your bladder on the toilet you got down stairs and eat breakfast. While you were eating you suddenly remembered that you were going met All Might at Tokoba Municipal Beach. After you said your goodbye's to your Mom you start walking to the direction of the beach.

As you were walking to the direction of the beach you were thinking what are you going to say to all might like 'hey long time no see All Might' or like ' hey all might when are you going to give me your quirk?'.

Once you've got on the beach you suddenly see All Might in his Buff Form, as you approach all might you suddenly see big piles of trash that's been brought to land by the sea currents. After All Might explain to you that hero doesn't just have to save people and defeat the bad guys, but also do community service.  

While you were busy cleaning the garbage, All Might was busy thinking about why your not using your quirk.

[Short timeskip]

Once you finished your fist day of training with All Might, he questioned you about why you were using your quirk. After you were finished  showing and explaining your quirk to him, he was completely speechless and shocked about a kid that has that kind of quirk, and showed complete mastery over your quirk for such a young age.

(9 months later)

After 5 months later you finally finished cleaning the beach and you finally earn All Might's quirk. After all might gave you his quirk he changed you training schedule to be 10-times harder.  After 4 months of insane training with all might, you've now not just gained a flawless 8-pack body but also gain your final element. You gained you light element when you were battling with All Might.

[Later that evening]

You were walking home after another day of training nd was passing by an alleyway when you suddenly heard screaming for help in the alleyway.When you carefully walking into the corner alley, you suddenly see a beautiful girl the same age as you with long black hair with onyx eyes crying cornered tied by 5 thugs.

"Well,well,girl... looks like you were out to late to be in time.so why don't you just hand over anything you've got..... like money?"

'Coz these guys are seriously trying to shake a girl for money? What a total bunch of losers!' you thought but what you heard next made you not just shocked but also mentally facepalm.

"P-please S-s-stay a-away f-from me! I'm a Y-Yaoyorozu! If you lay a single hand on me my parents will not hesitate to track you down and put you to prison!the beautiful girl managed to stammer despite finding any way to get out of her own predicament.

'wait a dam minute.... A Yaoyarozu is the richest family here in Japan? What was she doing here all out here alone in this time? Doesn't she not realize that she would be the most targeted just by her last name? And also why would she just randomly announce her name like that.... it's just like she's trying to get herself hostage.' You thought.

"Oh-hi looks like we have a very good catch today boys."One of the thugs said with a level grin plastered on his face.

"And that's when you should step in" you thought to yourself while you took a deep breath and walk towards them.

"Stop right there and release the girl and their wouldn't be any consequences" you Said while the group of thugs suddenly look behind them.

'Well,well,well,what do we have here boys looks like someone is training to play hero.'said one of the thugs while you stop walking keeping a fair distance between you and the group of thugs.

Suddenly one of the thugs ran to you and tried to punch you but before the thug go the chance to punch you, you suddenly changed the your lighting form and used 'lighting speed' to got behind thugs and created a lighting sword that shocked the them in seconds making them unconscious. After you got bake to your normal form and saved the girl. after you tied up the the group of thugs, and put them in front of them in front of the alley we you came from.

You walk to the girl and said 'hi my name is Izuku Midoriya what's yours? And what are you doing alone in to hour? You questioned the girl after you introduced yourself.

'Hi im Momo, Momo Yaoyurozu. Thanks for saving me. My ride home broke down and I was forced o walk home because my driver was busy repairing my limo.' She said in the most beautiful voice you have ever heard.

[Timeskip]

After you escorted Momo to her home you were walking back to your apartment. After you got inside you said "mom I'm home" but their was nothing.You got to the kitchen and see a note put by your on the fridge saying that she has a final minute request to join a business trip with her colleagues for a few weeks. After you read the note you put it in the trash and cook your own food.

After you finish eating your food, you quickly changed to your pyjamas and sleep.

[Day before the entrance exam]

You've just finished your training with All. And All Might left early because of his hero work. When All Might left you just sat down and watch as the the sun sets.After about 20-mins of watching the sun set, you stand up and dusted yourself, and finally were walking home.

After you open the front door of your house, you   instantly smelled the delicious food that your mother made for you for your big day tomorrow. After you have finished eating you food.You got to the bathroom and change to your pyjamas, and got to bed early for your entrance exam tomorrow.

Hello it's me jade!!
Thanks for you lovely people out that read this book.
Because it makes me motivated to write a chapter every Day. Alright I'll see you in the next chapter BYEEEEEE!!!!😊😊😝😝👋👋👋✌