9

I had a dream abt brendon and woke up screaming I then realized Quintons arms around me I sat there and held his arms tight and cried a little I then kissed his head
B goodnight baby I love you
I fell back asleep till sunrise.
I made a sunrise Tik tok while quinton was still asleep

I sat on the balcony till probly like 5:30 am I then went to dunkin and was feeling good abt today so I got quinton some food and a coffee and one for me too. I loved him alot so today is a day all abt him. I got him dunkin and headed home and made a tik tok with mine.

I wrote a note that says
Hey baby,
So today is all about you and me showing you all the love and passion 8 have towards you. I love you so it's a you day. So when you wake up and see this theres dunkin in the fridge and when your done with that meet me at the skate park that we met at awhile ago. I love you bubs.

Your bubs♡

Once I finished writting that I went to the mall and got him a new skateboard. He has been wanting one for a long time.
I then left a note on the skateboard.

Hey love,
Looks like you found your new skateboard thank me later next stop is the first place I knew you loved me.

-Bebs

I then went to the beach and went to the spot I knew he loved me which is where his dad almost hurt me. I waited there with a cute little set up date for us.

I set up this and had some snacks my laptop and some pillows and blankets to the side

Quintons pov.
It was abt 6 am and I woke up ti not see bree so I went downstairs and saw a note.
I read it and got my dunking out of the fridge I smiled a lot today because I loved her. I got in my car and drove to the skate park I saw a skateboard and a nother note.
I read it and teared up and took the board and put it in the back.
I then drove to the beach to our spot. I saw breelynn standing there.
I ran over to her with tears down my cheeks and picked her up and kissed her.
Q your not proposing are u?
I asked her jokingly
B I wish but no I just love you.
Q I love you too bubs
I grabbed her hand and we walked hand in hand down the beach and we found our spot then sat down and enjoyed are time together.
God I cant wait to make her my wife.
Breelynns pov.
I laid my head on his shoulder as we sat in the sad and watched a movie.
B I love you so much bebs
Q I love you too baby.
He kissed me and I got ontop of him he the turned me around and pushed my body against the sand and made out with me. We stopped after awhile and then I took him to six flags. The best amusement park of all time. I desided to ride every ride with him and we had so much fun. I took him home and we watched a movie it was how abt 5 pm i kissed his neck and hopped ontop of him.
Q bebs what are you doing
I stayed quiet and kept kissing him neck. I took off his white tank top and looked at his abs and admired them.
Q like what you see huh.
He said while giving me the cutest smirk ever.
B very.
He flipped me over so I was on the bed and he kissed me and 1 step Leandro another.
B I fucking love you quinton griggs.
Q I fucking love you breelynn sultzmen.
After we finished we watched a movie and fell asleep around 7.
I had a dream abt miles I love him hes my brother but fuck hes a dick.
I woke up and got some water from downstairs. I saw jaden.
B hey jaden what are you doing up?
J cant sleep.
I could tell something was up his eyes were red and looked like he was crying.
I rubbed his back.
B what's going on jaden?
J its mads.
B ok what's going on.
J weve been like fighting a lot and I just I dont want her to keep being mad at me and i dont wanna keep fighting with her.
B ok j hey shes probly just upset abt something. Did you try to see if somethings up?
J yeah she says shes fine but a girls I'm fine is I'm a deppressed mess
I slapped his arm
B HEY!
j ok I'm sorry but tell me it isnt true
I stayed silent
J exactly.
B j itll work itself out I promise you ok. Even if it means taking a break itll all get better.
I felt jadens arms around me and my shirt getting damp and his head in my shoulder.
B hey hey jaden it's ok I promise you ok your a great guy. She dosent deserve someone like you. But it's ok itll all work out some day.
J I dont wanna lose her I love h-
We got interrupted by the door opening.
It was...

M

A

D

S

Jaden hopped up right away.
Mads and jaden ran towards eachother jaden picked her up and kissed her.
M I'm sorry babe im such a bitch.
J no sweetheart it's ok. I love you.
Mads face looked shocked.
J oh um mads....im..i-iii-i.....
Mads kissed him
M I love you too jaden
They kissed and jaden mouthed to me thank you I went back upstairs to see Quinton awake sitting on the bed.
Q there you are
B yeah I went to get water.
Q come back *he said with gimmie hands* and a 🥺face.
B I'm coming bubba
I walked over and cuddled him all night.