11

While I was on my plane flight u edited a youtube video for my channel that I filmed with q.
I finally arrived in New York and got in the cab that marissa sent to pick me up.
I got in the car and came to the house I'd be staying in. It was a nice house but it didnt feel the same without q. I texted q.

Bubba😌💕

Hey bubba

Hey bebs

How are you?

Good did you land ok?

Yeah.

Hows the house?

Good but it dosent feel right without you here😔

I know bebes you'll see me soon ok I promise.

Ik

Did you open my gift?

I forgot wanna ft and I'll open it?

YESS!!

Ok

*anwsered*Hey bubbaHey bebesCan I open it now?Yea open it

*anwsered*
Hey bubba
Hey bebes
Can I open it now?
Yea open it.
*opens box*
Q you didnt
Bebs I did
*tears up*
I fucking love you q
I love you too bebes
I'm gonna wear it everyday.
I hope you do
*he smiles*
*I smile*
Well I should go to bed I'm tired I'll talk Tony tommorow I love you q
I love you too sweetheart.
*ends call*
I put on the clothes he sent me his sweats and his sweatshirt.
I squeezed it and started to cry because I missed him.
I sat on the bed and put Netflix on and went to sleep till morning.
I

did my modeling for abt 6 mounths and me a Quinton facetimed and texted everyday and checked on each other. I loved him.
It now was my 6 1/2 months and I was heading to the cabe to take me to the airport I was there and texting q.
I got on the plane and texted q i was landing soon. He started to head to the airport. I got off the plane and saw q standing there on his phone. I texted him look up he looked up and saw me and we ran to eachother and i jumped into his arms. We kissed and I cried into his arms and smelt the smell of his cologne I hugged him tighter.
Q someone missed me
B yeah
i said while crying into him.
I got down and grabbed my stuff and we got into the car he put his hand on my thigh and i put my hand ontop ofnhis and my head on his shoulder.
I fell asleep.
Q bebes were home wake up
B ok I'm up
I got up and walked inside and hugged everyone. I went upstairs and went to sleep because I was tired af.
I passed out while q was downstairs playing video games. God I love that man more than words could explain.