15

B but q I cant.... I dont know lexi...
Q listen to me baby I love you and I would put a ring on it but were too young.
B I'm sorry q I belive you but I'm staying at the house me and Miles bought.
Q ok just be careful. I love you
B I love you too bye
I hung up and let a tear run down my cheek.
I drove to are house that miles bought and I decided to go to quintin house since he is my next door neighbor.
I walked inside and went up to his room.
No on was home and I grabbed a hoodie of his and sprayed some of his cologne on it and walked downstairs and saw his mom
Q-quintons mom
B oh hey
Q hello sweetie you scared me.
B sorry mrs griggs
Q no worries darling what are you doing coming out my sons room?
B oh yea um were dating and we got into a small fight so k came to grab on of his hoodies.
Q oh sweetheart I'm so very sorry ur fighting.
B it's ok well I should get going
Q yes yes very well goodbye now oh and RIP to your brother
B thank you bye now
I waved bye and walked home and threw on his hoodie.
I played on my bed and watched Netflix. I did that for about a week straight and I visited mrs.griggs everyday too. It's been a week and I decided to head back.
I got in my car and headed back to sway. I missed Quinton a lot. And I decided to forgive him again.
When I got there Bryce opened the door.
Br BREELYNN!
He ran up and gave me a hug and spun me around.
B well someone missed me
Br ofc i did my bestie was gone for a week. And hey go talk to Quinton he hasn't eaten since u left and he hasn't come out of his room and last night I heard him throwing stuff.
After I heard that I ran upstairs andmwalked into his room and stuff was thrown everywhere and I looked at him on his bed with cuts all over his hands and arms from throwing stuff. I had tears falling for my eyes i was shocked. I couldnt move or feel anything in my body. I felt his arms around me and k hugged him back.
Q I'm so sorry bree I l-
B no it's ok I shouldnt have left I should've just listened and never left God im so dumb.
I gripped the back of his hoodie harder and j hugged him tighter. He tapped my leg signaling to jump up I jumped and he grabbed my legs as they rapped around his waist and I barried my head into his shoulder.
Q so while u were gone before this happened I got you something.
B really?
My face lit up and I wiped my tears and looked at him he put me down on the bed. And told me to wait. He poked his head out the door and yelled down to bryce.
Q yo Bryce now.
Br ok man
There were string lights that were around his room that lit up I looked and Quinton was behind me and tapped my shoulder and he was on 1 knee.
B q i-
Q no no breelynn this is my moment.
B breelynn I was wondering if you would let me put this promise ring on you and promise to never leave you, hurt you, and choose to stick by your side no matter what we go through. Breelynn will you take this promise ring?
B q of course I will take it.
I ran up to him and Bryce was in the hallway watching he looked upset.
B q I'm really happy but can I go talk to Bryce he seems upset.
Q uea yea go baby.
B thank I love you.
I gave him a little kiss and went to bryce.
He had a tear.
B bry what's wrong?
Br I miss her b b
B addison?
He shook his head and i hugged him.
B bry bry i promise it'll be ok she just super upset about that 1 party I think she'll get over it. Want me to talk to her?
He shook his head again
B ok I love you Bryce I'll always be here for u
Br ik b b ima go workout to get my mind off things
B ok have fun
Br I will bye.
B bye bry
I texted addison. And hopped on the bed and cuddled Quinton while texting her.
Q who u texting?
B addison.
Q ok baby love you
B I love you too
I kissed him and giggled a little.
I finished texting her

Addison😏🤤
Hey addison would u give Bryce another chance?
No bitch and also since were texting ur to close to him and I never liked ur guts bye bitch. Dont text me or my friends again understand.
Addison I'm sorry.
UNDERSTAND.
understand.
*Addison😏🤤 has blocked you*
I started crying and cuddled Quinton closer.
Q bby what's wrong?
I showed him the phone and he kissed ,y forehead and cuddled me.
We wat had a movie and fell asleep cuddling.