5

I woke up to feel warm hands wrapped around me. I smiled and looked up to see quinton was awake. I kissed him.
Q goodmorning to you too
He smiled at me and I smiled back I got up and got ready.

I left my hair just brushed and brushed my teeth and everything. I walked out and saw q in sweats and no shirt. I stared at his abs and just stood there.
Q like what you see baby
B I-I-uhhh-y-y
Quinton grabbed my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back and laid my hand softly on his abs. We broke the kiss and I jumped into his arms and hugged him I felt his warm skin touch mine. I heard a knock on the door and got off Quinton he threw a shirt on and I opened the door while quinton finished getting ready. I opened the door and was shocked at what I saw. I saw miles he saw me and ran to me and hugged me. And cried into my shoulder. I hugged him back and we sat on me and quintons bed.
B hey m what happened?
M abby was cheating on me.
B awe miles I'm so sorry
I hugged him and he cried for a bit.
Quinton walked out
Q hey bab-whats he doing here?
Quinton started to get mad.
B hey q calm down abby was cheating on him he needed me.
Q but baby what he said-
I kissed quinton and told him it was ok.
M WTF BREELYNN
B what?
M YOUR NOT FUCKING DATING QUINTON.
B I'm not actually but even ifnu were too you cant tell me who I can and cant date.
M FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT YOU ARE A SLUT.
B TF DID U JUST SAY.
M YOUR A FUCKING SLUT
I slapped him across the face and through him out of are room. Quinton was downstairs with the boys. I sat on the bed and cried.
Quintons pov
I saw miles leave with a hand mark on him face and I saw bree shove him out. I told the boys I was gonna go check bbn on her and headed upstairs. I heard her crying and ran up the stairs. I walked through the door to see her hidden in her knees and sobbing.
Q hey hey bree its ok.
B NO ITS NOT IM A FUCKING SLUT
Breelynns pov
after I said that quinron tried to wrap his arms around me.
B NO DONT TOUCH ME YOU DONT DESERVE ME IM A SLUT.
Q listen bree I dont I love you and only you ok i dont want anyone else.
I lifted my head up and looked at quinton. He kissed me and I kissed back.
Q hey bree ima show you how much I love you by asking 1 question.
B ok?
Q well you be my girlfriend baby?
B OFC OFC A MILLION TIMES I WILL. I love you
Q I love you to baby.
B baby
Q yes
B I'm cold can we cuddle.
Q how abt some thing better.
B and what's that.
Quinton started to take off his hoodie.
B baby no no I can go get one of my own I dont want you to be cold.
Q bebes no your taking it.
B but baby
Q no buts.
B ok thanks bubs
Q ofc baby.

^that hoodie or Jersey thingy^
I put on his hoodie and the smell of NBC n his cologne hit me and my eyes got so watery because it smelt so good.
Q baby you ok?
B amazing actually.
Quinton smiled and picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.
Q I love you baby.
B yeah I love you too.
Q baby you seem off are u sure everythings ok?
While he was talking all I could think abt is what miles said.
I teared up.
Q ba-
B I'm fine.

Brotha😭😔

Your fat you need to dtop eating fat slut.

Shut up please I love him.

No you shut up and go workout and stop fucking quinton evrynight and go to a gym to lose weight instead.

Stop😭

Oh cry me a river. I'm just being a good brother and telling you the truth.

At this point I was holding every tear back.
B ima go to the b-bbathroom
Q baby wai-
I ran off downstairs into a random bathroom. I noticed it was jadens and I just sat there and cried.
Jadens pov.
I walked in my room and heard crying from my bathroom I walked up and knocked but no response. Knocked again and no response but i still heard crying. The door was locked and I walked up stairs to see a alone and knew it was breelynn. I ran downstairs since I knew she cut and picked the lock and walked inside to see her on the floor.
J bree what's going on.
She wiped her tears and said
B nothing jay I'm fine.
She smiled at me and I knew she wasnt and hugged her. She laid there and cried a little. I comforted her and I kissed her forhead and said.
J bree go talk to q ok he loves you and hes worried.
B I guess.
J are u guys ok?
B well he just asked me out then this happened.
She showed me her phone
I felt so bad and she went upstairs.
Breelynns pov.
I went upstairs and saw q stressed and worried.
He ran and hugged menand I could tell he was relived.
Q baby you need to talk to me next Time I was so scared. Baby i-
B ik q I suck I understand I'll just leave you so you can think if you still wanna be with me.
I started to walk out before I felt him pull me back and into a kiss.
Q baby if I want you hm i need you actually i cant live without you that day you moved here was the best day of my life. Before that my life sucked then the first time I touched you I knew everything would be o-
I kissed him with tears in my eyes. I pulled away and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him. And cried in his shoulder.
B I love you bebes.
Q I love you too princess.
We laid in the bed and talked about everything and vented to eachother till I knew quinton was about to say something seriouse.
I sat up and looked at him
Q can I tell you?
B ofc baby
I laid back down and on his chest cuddling him to comfort him.
Q I never got along with my dad and hes never liked any of the girls he knew I truly loved or liked like you. But I never truly felt anything for cynthia. That's why he liked her. I hate him I hate my home life the only reason I like being at home is because of gracie shes amazing and a great sister but were not close.
B baby I'm sorry you don't have to go home if you dont want to.
Q I know bebes but its hard.
I saw a tear al from hi cheek and held him tighter.
B I love you ok and I will keep you, this house, everyone in this house protected if it costs my life.
Q baby no your not aloud to die on me for some stupid reason. Were getting married having kids and growing old till the day we die.
I teard up hearing how much he loved me.
B ok I promise. I love you.
Q I love you too baby
He kissed me and then moved me on top of him. My legs were on each side of his and we kissed and it got rougher and rougher and then we broke the kiss.
Q baby
B mhm
Q I love you
B I love you too
I smiled and looked at him and kissed him one last time.
Q goodnight baby
B goodnight
I felt him get up and knew he was going to hang with the boys. I fell asleep and dreamed abt us getting married one day