16

I woke up around 6:30am and made some tik toks.

Avani-me
Charli-not there

Charli-me
After I made some tik toks I went downstairs i got a protein bar and a protein shake and went back upstairs i cuddled Quinton till he woke up he woke up around 8.
B goodmorning baby
Q morning wifey.
B new nickname I like it
I smiled and kissed him.
Q so what does my baby wanna do today?
B hmmm how about a drive in movie tonight?
Q yea that sounds fun.
B thanks bubba urnthe best.
Quinton smiled at me and laid on me. We cuddled for a while then we watched 2 Harry Potter movies. By now it's was around 2PM
We got up and went downstairs.  and got some water and went and got my nails done. by the time my nails were done it was about 4 then i got me quinton and bryce food and starbucks. it was an hour drive home so when i got home it was 5 30 ish because of traffic i went and got ready because me and quinton were going to out movie and its harry potter 3 and well i have to wear all my slytherin and harry potter stiff me and quinton got into are onzies mine was a slytheirn one his was hufflpuff thse were are houses so we got in the car and drove there and got food on the way there. we watched the movie and ate i cuddled wuinton. then draco started to cry and i started to cry draco malfoy is my favorite character thats why i cried. i cuddled closer to quinton and cried into his chest.
q are u crying baby?
b yes dracos sad.
q omg baby your rediculous.
b i know.
i crissed my arms and he pulled me closer and cuddled me more. after the movie ended we went to the front of the car and drove home. there was a party that bryce threw while we were gone so we disided to party. we both got really drunk.
b cOoooOOme on baBBbby
q oH baBbbBBy
we went upstairs and we did the nasty.
i woke up the next morning not rembering anything.
i woke up and ran straight to the bathroom.
i threw up and it was alot.
quinton woke up and held my hair back and then he desided to rub my back and we sat on the bathroom floor for a while.
quinton went to the store and got me my favortie snacks and got me a new hoodie and sprayed it with his cologne.
i hugged him and laied on the bed and cuddled him.
q hey baby do you rember anyhting that happened last night?
b no do you?
q no. baby what if your pregnant
b are you crazy im not pregnant
i knew there was a good chance that i was but i didnt know if there was enough in quinton to be a dad if he wanted to be. i know he would be a great dad thats a good thing but does he want to be?
q baby i love you and if you are pregnant then....... im ready to be a dad weve been dating for anbout a year and a half and gone through ups and downs. and one day i cant wait to make you my wife i love you.
a tear rolled down my eyelashes and down my cheek.
quinton put his hand on my cheek and rubbed my tear away with his thumb and kissed me.
q god i love you your literly my everything baby.
b awe baby your so sweet i love you.
q i love you too.
we kissed and cuddled for a while and now it was like 4 pm so i got up and got food then came home and ate quinton ate to then we went upstairs and cuddled for a while until i fell asleep.