7

I was on the bed with a tear rolling down my cheek zoned out. I felt quintons arms rap around me and I snapped out of it. He took his thumb and wiped away my tear.
Q baby what's wrong.
I shouldve said it right there and then.
B oh nothing.
Q bebs that's a lie come on what's going on.
B promise you wont leave me
Q tf nothing can ever make me leave you. I love you.
B we'll see abt that.
I started to tear up a lot.
Q talk to me sweetheart.
He pulled my head into his chest and played with my hair.
B well so I'm not a virgin 1st off and theres a guy his names brendon. He raped me and did things t-that I didnt w-want him t-
I was fully crying into his chest now.
Quinton cut me off
Q bebs 1st off i understand and i would never leave you just from that. But i love you breelynn and i wont ever do that or anything you dont wanna do until you are completely comfortable with it. I love you.
B always and forever?
Q always and forever.

⚠️doing the dirty part⚠️
He kissed me softly then I got ontop of him. He then flipped me over and was kissing my neck.
B mmmm
I grapped his shoulders and pulled my body up while putting my head back. He took off his shirt. I felt his skin touch mine as he only removed everything off my body. He kissed from my neck down my body. He found a spot that made me softly make a mmm sound.
Q you like that huh baby
B mhm
I closed my eyes and we did the dirty he made sure he had a condom and everything.
⚠️end of doing th dirty⚠️
I woke up and felt like the world was the best thing ever. I hopped out of bed. Got changed into my favorite outfit.

I got out of the bathroom to see quinton getting ready. He was in this

I walked over to him kissed him and hopped into his arms

Q goodmorning to you too princess
I smiled and headed downstairs.
B hello boys
The boys:someones in a good mood
B yup what's for breakfast ooo dunkin?
The boys:sure!
B ok
B BEBS IM RUNNING TO DUNKIN WANT THE REGULAR ORDER?
Q YEAH LOVE YOU
B LOVE YOU TOO!
I walked out the door and got in the jeep and drove to dunkin to get the boys orders. Abt an hour later I got back cuz I stopped at some store first.
B IM HOME!
the boys came running and took theres I took me and quintons and went upstairs.
Quinton was on the phone once he saw me he put it down right away.
Strange? But ok
B hey bebs
Q umm...hey
B everything ok?
Q oh yeah just tired and some family problems
B awe bebs what's going on
Q um
I saw his eyes get watery.
B come here bebs
I went against the head board and he laid on me and told me.
Q um my c-cousin who was my bestfriend died. And um I cant handle him being gone he killed himself because of his ex girlfriend.
B awe baby I'm so sorry.come here.
I pulled him to where his head was on my chest. And played with his hair and let him get it all out.
Q I love you, you make everything better.
B thanks bubba right back at you
Q new nickname huh
His face lit up.
I kissed him and said mhm
B ok how abt we chill today
Q ok!
I changed into his hoodie and sweats and cuddled him. We fell asleep to a movie. He was the best thing to happen to me. I cant wait till the day I marry him. After like an hour nap in woke up and saw him still cuddled on me so I kissed him to wake him up.
B goodmorning bubba
Q morning beautiful
I blushed a little.
Q your so cute
B oh really
Q really
I moved onto his lap and kissed him and hugged him.
B I love you quinton griggs and I mean that.
Q I know you do bebs, I love you too.
He kissed me and i headed downstairs to hang with the boys since there really my only friends.
Br hey bree
Ja hey bree
Jo hey
K hey breelynn
B hey guys
I watched them play video games for like 20 hours. Ok I'm over exaggerating but still it seemed like forever. Quinton still hasnt come out of the room. That's weird. I should check on him.
Br hey where you think your going your my good luck charm I've been a beast.
B I'll be back Bryce dont worry.
Br fine but if I die I blame you.
B whatever.
I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I opened the door to see quinton he looked pale and sick and not good he didnt look like this before I left.
B omg q!
I ran over to him and laid him on my chest.
Q baby
B I love you  what's going on.
Q just si-
I saw his eyes roll backwards his eyes close and his body was cold and as wiggly as a worm.
B q!
B baby wake up
B BABY PLEASE.
I was balling my eyes out.
B BABY WAKE UPPPP
B BRYCEE
bryce came running up the stairs.
Br what's wrong bree
B I dont know he just passed out while talking to me.
Br JOSH CALL AN AMBULANCE
jo OK
Josh called and I was laying there with him he was breathing and had a pulse.
B come back to me baby. Please.
B baby please.
I threw my head down into his chest.
B please wake up I need you. I love you please.
B I cant live without you wake up please!
B I cant bryce I have to go
Br bree dont he needs you
I looked back from the doorway. And cried a lot.
B I CANT! I CANT! I CANT!
I broke down on the floor.
Q bree?
Im got up and ran too him
B hey baby I'm right here its ok.
Q oh yeah ik this was all a prank.
B what!
Q mhm I passed out infront of my girlfriend prank
I slapped his arm and ran out the bedroom door and went to hangout downstairs.
Q baby I'm sorry
I just ignored him.
Q so your telling me you dont want this ok.
I looked out the corner of my eye and he was shirtless.
I stayed strong and still ignored him.
He sat next to me and he kissed me but I didnt kiss back. And he tried to hold my hand cuddle me and everything. But i refused.
Quintons pov
I had to do the one thing I had to do.
I took my shirt off again and got ontop of her. She bit her lip and I could tell I turned her on. I started to kiss her still no response. I kissed the one spot I knew she'd give in.
Breelynns pov
He kissed that one spot that made me give in.
I kissed him and played with his hair while we were making out. He was kissing down my neck. I loved him
B I cant ever stay mad at you can I
Q nope
He kissed me again and threw a shirt on.
I gave him a 🥺 face he came and kissed me again.
Q I love you baby but I got to go ok.
B fine.
Q no I love you
B nope.
Q fine bye
He walked out the door and I walked to bryces room and knocked on the door
Br come in
B hey dix u know abt qs plan?
Br yeah.
I ran and tackled bryce on the bed and play fought with him. He flipped me over and attacked me with tickles.
B b-bryce*laughing* st stop it
He stopped and we watched a movie and I fell asleep on bryces bed.
Quintons pov.
I was just driving around cuz I was bored and jamming out to music. I was head ih ng home and I got home and found breelynn in bryces bed.
I ran and grabbed her clothes and threw them at her
B bebs what are you doing. I was sleeping.
Q yeah with bryce.
B so we watched a movie and I got tired.
Q yeah whatever either stay with bryce or a hotel because you ain't staying with me.
B you know what whatever I never loved you anyways.
I shoved past quinton and walked to the jeep and headed to a hotel. I called a friend of bryces her names addison.
Calls addison💖🥺
B hey addi can you come to the hotel on main street
A yeah I'm coming I'm with bryce should he come?
B um...
A I'll take that as a no ok be there in an hour is that cool.
B yeah see you then bye!