🎭Chapter 12.🎭

Tzuyu's POV

It's been 2 months since that day where the receptionist said that Sana is still full and cannot be bought by anyone.

I felt my world crash down upon me.

Should I give up?...it's been two weeks it's like when you applied for a job and they said they will call you back if you got the job?..Yeah same energy as this one.

I wanted to mother fucking die! I mean it does make sense though Sana is pretty not just pretty but GORGEOUS she's literally the meaning of perfect, I mean she's a robot after all but do you think I care? No.

I was about to give up when I heard my phone ring I immediately picked it up and put it on my ear.

"Hello? Is this Ms Tzuyu?" (NO THIS IS PATRICK!)

"Yes ma'am"

"Well I just wanted to say a lot of people back of their orders for Sana because of the long wait, and I guess your lucky enough to be the only person left waiting for her"

I swear I almost fucking scream when I heard that Sana could be mine forever now! But wait I still had problem....what am I going to pay her?

"Oh...Uh..I forgot to ask how much is Sana?..."

"Oh well..let me check"

After a couple minutes of waiting they finally said "$5.5M"

My eyes widen in shock of how expensive it was..it was a hit or miss but it's Sana can I really say no to this deal? Probably not.

"Okay..I'll buy her please deliver her in xxxxx blk xxxx lot xxx, thank you"

I hung up the phone and I scream to the top of lungs! I couldn't hide the happiness I'm having now that after a long waited of time I could finally get my one and only.

Sana.