🎭Chapter 30.🎭

Mina's POV

I was awaken in the middle of night by the knock at the door. I tried waking Chaeyoung up but she wouldn't budge, so it left me with no option but to get up and opened that door.

When I opened the door 2 police man came up to me and said.

"Good evening ma'am but is Son Chaeyoung here?"

"Yes..sir..let me just wake her u-"

"What is happening here Minari?"

"Good evening ma'am but your under arrest"

I immediately looked at the police man like he was crazy, Chaeyoung is innocent right? She did nothing wrong! The cop was about to hand cuffs here when I stopped them

"Sir...I think there's a misunderstanding here...she did nothing wrong! She's absolutely innocent!" I said getting my voice louder and louder each word that came out.

"Calm down ma'am. You see miss Chaeyoung right here just bought a robot in an illegal way. She bought it in a website where the Dr kidnapped girls and make them as robots."

I know that's true but she saved me! She did nothing wrong! She did the right thing!

"I KNOW THAT'S TRUE BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE SHE BOUGHT! SHE TOOK CARE OF ME AND SAVED ME!. YOU GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS!"

"Sorry ma'am but law is law. Miss Chaeyoung please come to with us in the police station" They said pulling Chaeyoung with them. BUT I PULLED HER BACK TO ME.

"What are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! TELL THEM YOUR INNOCENT! CHAEYOUNG AH! DON'T LEAVE ME... CHAEYOUNG!!!!" My throat starting to dry out because of how much I screamed while they were putting Chaeyoung inside the car.

There's only one person who could do this..

Dr Kim. You better keep this game going because I'm getting revenge...

 You better keep this game going because I'm getting revenge