🎭Chapter 20.🎭

Chaeyoung's POV

I've search for MY MINA the entire house, I've gone everywhere! But I can't managed to find her. I was walking down the corridor when I heard some muffled sounds coming from my room.

Did she came in her? I asked my self. Before I walked into the room I checked my phone since I actually have a surveillance camera in that specific room. I went and watched what she was doing....

What I saw next broke my heart....I saw her crying her eyes out holding a piece of paper close to her chest.

What is that paper? I asked my self. I couldn't help myself out, I opened the door and saw her there, on the floor. I walked up to her and leaned her to my chest.

"Don't worry Mina your mine now forever you won't have to comeback to that worthless laboratory"

Mina's POV

When she suddenly said that, I felt my body relax and got comfortable to her chest. We've stayed in this position for a couple of minutes until, I looked at her in the eyes, I guess she saw me staring at her, she stared back at me.

That glare is making me anxious so before I knew it. I started to leaned in and felt our lips became to one. Our lips dance in such grace I guess she was getting turned on because she started biting my lower lip. I gave her permission and our tongues swayed in Elegance.

I felt like I'm on Euphoria.

We eventually stopped, catching our breaths still looking at each other. I just can't get enough of her so I leaned in again.

Couple of minutes later I ended up on her bed.

Full naked. Ladies and Gentlemen, I guess I'm losing my virginity tonight.

👀👀👀☕