AGT DAY 1

~ Heidi's POV~
It was day one of America's Got Talent season fifteen and I got called back to be a judge after one year! I was beyond excited and I heard that the new judge for this year was going to be Sofia Vergara! I haven't really seen her before, but from the bits I did see, she seems really pretty! I swear that I am straight, though. Anyways, I straightened my hair, and put on some make up. I was wearing a nice dress and got into my car, it was time for me to drive over to the AGT building! It was my first day of my new job in 2020 and I was beyond excited, also the pay was very high. I am NOT in it for the money, though. Anyways I drove to the AGR building and parked in the parking lot, I opened my car door, and jumped out. There were three other cars already parked next to mine. Obviously I was the last judge there because this was the judge parking space, only. I walked into the building, and it was rather cold, like always though. I walked in with a smile on my face and looked at the judges table to see my three fellow judges already sitting there. Simon Cowell turned to me, "Hi, Heidi!" He said "Glad that you made it, it is great to have you back!" "Thank you!" I said and then sat down in my chair next to Howie and this lady. She was turned around facing Simon and putting on red lipstick. She turned around and smiled at me. My face turned a slight red. I looked at her hair blowing from the air conditioning, she looked perfect. She said "Hi, Heidi! I'm am so glad that we can finally meet in person!" Her accent was very beautiful. I never heard a voice so pretty in my whole entire lifetime. She looked at me and blushed slightly. "I-I'm very glad that we could meet too, S-Sofia" I said shuttering slightly. I do not know why but Sofia made me slightly nervous. She sat down glancing at me, smiling slightly, her cheeks were a slight pink, was she blushing? I looked to the left of me and Howie Mandel was there, like always. "Hi Howie" I said "Hi Heidi" he said. "We should sit down now" Simon explained. The lights dimmed out, and I took a seat. Sofia was still looking at me. She was very pretty. I was going to say something, but before I could the audience came in.

~Sofia's POV~
Tomorrow was my first night as a judge on America's Got Talent! I could not wait! I was going to be judging the show along side Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, and Heidi Klum!!! It was going to be the best day of my life, and I knew it. I just knew it! I could not help myself but to grab my I-phone, and go onto Instagram. I looked up Heidi's Instagram and started scrolling through it, I scrolled to some post from past June. She was posting things like "happy pride month" and even wearing rainbow. I could not help myself but to blush a little bit. I looked through her posts and my stomach turned slightly at some of them. I kept telling myself in my mind: you're straight Sofia. Why are you looking at Heidi's post like this? You're straight not gay. You're not Lesbian, Bisexual, pansexual, or anything. You're straight. I decided to log out of Instagram then, and my stomach was feeling slightly sick. I was also feeling slightly excited, though. Tomorrow I was going to see Heidi Klum in person. But I swore with all of my heart that I am straight. Not lesbian not bisexual and not pansexual, either. I did not like-like Heidi like that, I just thought that she was pretty. That's all. I lay down on my bed, and try to close my eyes and fall asleep, but I can not. It is hard. All that I can think about is Heidi Klum. Why was she so pretty? My stomach felt weird, as I thought of her slowly kissing me on my lips. I tried not to think about it but I could not help it. I decided to get out of my bed, and go down stairs to get some cold water out of the refrigerator. I drank a few sips of my water, and I walked back upstairs to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed. I tried to get the thoughts of kissing Heidi and stuff out of my head. But I could not help it! It was very hard for me to do. Why was she so pretty? I know for a fact that I am straight and NOT a part of the LGBTQ community at all. I support it and that is it. I have friends and family members that are, bur I am not. I didn't have a crush on Heidi. I must just think that she is really pretty, because she is. I'm straight, and that is final. I was excited for tomorrow for more reasons, though! I was excited to see all of the cool acts and cool talents. I was excited to give the X and possibly the golden buzzer as I always have wondered what it would feel like to press one of those. Probably amazing. I thought about all of the cool singers, and jokes, and magic, and dancing and everything else that we would have in the worlds biggest talent show that I was judging! I was totally pumped for my big day tomorrow. I lay in bed awake trying to sleep. My eyes were getting more and more tired with every second I spend awake just  lying here thinking about AGT and Heidi. Then I turn around and lay on my right  side. I slowly fall asleep ah.