Im still bad at writing titles

~Heidi POV~

It was like a month since I've got sick, and now agt was finally back in person, but without the audience. I was still excited, though. I was mostly excited to see Sofia. I walked into the AGT building, and I saw Sofia. "Hey~" she said "I'm glad you are feeling better" she said. "Thanks, me too" I said smiling. Sofia hugged me and then said "don't let anyone see us, we will get in trouble because of coviddd" she said. I smiled.

~fast forward like a week or sum~

I was laying on my bed looking at my ceiling, when I heard my phone rigging. I picked it up "Hello?" I said, I saw that I forgot to check the name of who was calling me, but that was alright. "Hello..." the person said, it was Simon Cowell! "Hi, Simon" I said. "I won't be able to make it to AGT next week, and possibly for the rest of the season" he said "What? Why?!?" I asked him. "Well" He said "I broke my back." I gasped. "You, did, what?!?" I said "I broke my back" he said again. "WHAT? HOW? ARE YOU OKAY, SIMON" I asked him. "I broke it on a damn bike" he said. I looked outside of my window. After I hung up with Simon I decided to call Sofia. "Hello?" She said answering the phone "hey, Sofia" "oh hey, Heidi" she said. "Did you hear what happened to Simon?" I asked her. "Yeah..." she said "he broke his back" "yeah.." I said. "Wanna go somewhere?" Sofia randomly asked me "huh, um sure where?" "I don't know the park or something" Sofia said. "It's a date" I said. I hung up and giggled going to my closet to get a dress.