Secrets

~Sofia's P.O.V~
I was crying in the judges lounge when I heard the door open. It was Howie. He walked inside the judges lounge and stared at me. "What's wrong with you now, Sofia?" Howie asked me. I looked at him, "UGH" I said. "What? Well, I'm a professional at crying, so what is wrong, Sofia?" Howie asked me. I glared at him. "N-NOTHING IS WRONG, OKAY?!?" I yelled. "That's what they all say" Howie said. "N-NO IT ISN'T, HOWIE. I-IT'S JUST TRUTH, N-NOTHING IS WRONG" I said still crying hard. "But something is wrong" Howie said. He was right, though. I just did not want to admit it. "Look," Howie said, "Heidi was crying earlier, too." Howie explained. "WHAT"?!? I turned my head. "I DON'T C-CARE!" I said. It was a lie, though. I did care.

~Howies P.O.V~
It was supper obvious that Sofia was really sad, and did care that Heidi was crying, earlier. Something was going on between those two, and I know it. "Something is going on between you and Heidi..." I said. Sofia looked surprised at what I said, and she glared at  me dead In the eyes...

~Heidi's P.O.V~
I broke from the kiss with Mel. I heard some noise outside and something that sounded like crying, "D-did you hear that?" I asked Mel. "No, it's probally nothing?" She said. She was right. It was probably just nothing. My imagination...