The ending

~Heidi's P.O.V~
Mel b was right. It could of been my imagination. But that certainly doesn't mean that it was. Mel b then left without a word and walked towards the exit. I felt tears in my eyes. Soon I was going to be the one crying! Yes. Mel and I did have a thing in 2016-2018. It's true. But it's 2020 now. And something certainly doesn't feel right between us anymore. At least not how it used to. I sat there in that closet. The lights turned off, and I just closed my eyes and let the flashbacks come to me. Stalking Sofia on instagram the day before AGT started, making out with her in her pool, waking up unexpectedly in her house after an obviously long night. My heart started hurting just thinking about it. I put my hands on my heart and let myself cry. I took a few deep breaths and then looked up into the darkness. "Okay..." i said breathing heavily. "Okay, I'm going to admit it now. I'm in love with Sofia Vergara"

~Sofia's P.O.V~
"H-Howie I'm sorry!" I texted realizing what I had done. I knew me and Howie didn't have the best relationship at all. Always glaring at each other In between and even during acts. And fighting like total idiots. We knew better, though. Both of us. I am Howie's friend and I know I shouldn't of hit him. I really should just tell him the truth, anyways...

~Howie's P.O.V~
"Howie?!?" Mel b said. Just then my phone buzzed! I saw the text that Sofia had apologized to me and I could tell that she was genuinely sorry. I knew it, though. "Who was that?" Mel asked trying to catch a glimpse of my phone screen. "Nobody" I said putting my phone back into my pocket. I will reply to that later. Now I had important business to get to! "Why are you here Mel?" I then asked her. She looked nervous suddenly. "Look, Wait in the judges lounge. I'll be back in a few. I need to do something really quick. I'll see you around I guess, bye Mel!" I said and then left her. Mel B looked totally confused. But it was fine by me.

~Mel B's P.O.V.~
I watched Howie as he left. Strange. The truth is I was here to talk to Heidi. To talk to her about how I've moved on. But obviously...I didn't really. I was still in love with Heidi. I could tell she's moved on, just by the kiss we had. I just knew. I walked over to the judges lounge and sat dow on the orange couch. I really wondered what Howie was up to. I had no idea. I could only guess!

~Heidi's P.O.V.~
I finally got up from the closet and decided to walk back to the hotel room. When I got to mine I sighed and opened the door...which was surprisingly unlocked! I opened it shocked to see Sofia Vergara sitting on my bed with tears in her eyes. "H-HEIDI I LOVE YOU!" She said and then ran over and hugged me. I hugged her back as she cried in my arms. "I'm so so sorry..." she whispered. "For everything...I know you probably hate me now, and I'm a failure, disappointment, ugly, loser!" "Sofia?" I said "Sofia, you're none of those things. And I, I love you too"

~Sofia's P.O.V.~
I hugged Heidi tighter as I cried into her arms. I think I know it. I finally know what love is. This! This is love!

~Howie's P.O.V~
I opened the door to Heidi's room I was shocked to see her and Sofia just standing there hugging. I then smiled. "I'm glad to see you two worked things out" I said smiling. They broke from the hug and looked at me smiling. "Thank you, Howie" Heidi said "Really, Thank you" she smiled. We all smiled. "Oh! Can you two come with me?" I then said. "Sure" they both said. I lead them to the judges room where Mel was sitting. "OH MEL!" Heidi said and ran up to her. Heidi cried as she hugged Mel B.

~Heidi's P.O.V.~
"Heidi..." Mel said. "I'm so so so sorry!"  I looked into her eyes, "it's all okay now, Mel" I said. Mel smiled. "And I think I've finally moved on" "Oh Mel! You're my best friend!" I said. "You to Heidi!" "I hope that things go well for you and Sofia" Mel smiled. "thank you" I whispered under my breath smiling.

It was the last day of AGT. After Brandon was declared the winner and Howie left, I was left alone with Sofia in the judges lounge. Just us. Together. Just like how things first started! "It's been a crazy year!" Sofia said. "Oh I know!" I said. I looked at Sofia and smiled. I grabbed her hand. "And you've been the best part of it, Sofia" I said. I saw Sofia blush. "Awhh" She said "And you've been the best part of mine" I looked into Sofia's pretty brown eyes and let all of the memories of us together come back to me. I smiled just thinking about them. "What's so happy?" Sofia asked me. We were still holding each other's hands. "I was just thinking of all of the memories of us this year" I explained. "Ah, yes, great times, and I really really really hope we will make more next year" Sofia said. "I do too" I said and smiled. This year most certainly had its ups and had its downs. But it was definitely one of the best for me! I was sad that America's Got Talent was over, but certainly was already excited for next years. Especially with Sofia here now. I'm still great friends with Mel too. Everything worked out well on the end. Then I looked into Sofia's eyes one last time. She kissed me in the moonlight.

The End~