AGT DAY 2

~Sofia's POV~

I woke up finally and resized that today was my first day as a judge on America's Got Talent! AGT is the worlds biggest talent show and it was a real honor to be able to be a judge on there. I got ready put on a dress and makeup, etc. I went to my car to find myself being the first judge to arrive at the AGT building. I sat down in my car for a few minutes just listening to the car radio, until I saw my co judge Simon Cowell pull up besides me. He parked besides me. He got out of his car, and said "Hi, Sofia" "Hi simon!" I said. He said that Howie and Heidi would be there soon. Hearing Heidi's name made my stomach turn slightly. But I was straight. I went inside with Simon and Howie came soon after us. We said hello and I sat down in my seat. It felt weird, and I liked it! Then around twenty minutes later Heidi Klum came running trough the open doors to the AGT building. I was putting on some red lipstick so i could look pretty. I turned around and she greeted me. Was she blushing slightly? I wonder that because her cheeks turned a slight pink she see turned to me to say hello. Her hair was messy, but in a good way. She was way prettier in person then she ways on Instagram. The end of the first day of AGT was a susses, but I did not have time to talk to Heidi or any of the fellow judges. We just had a long tour of the building.

-fast forward to the next day of agt-

It was the next day of agt and I was a little bit late. I ran into the open doors of AGT and saw that my fellow judges were already there! I looked at Heidi and blushed slightly. But before I could say anything, the audience came. We watched the acts they were all pretty good. Then after AGT all of us judges went to the Judges lounge. I sat down on a chair and rested. I still had most of my dunkin donut coffee left. Then Howie and Simon said that they were going to go somewhere to eat dinner. So guess what? I was left there alone with Heidi Klum. She look at me slightly "Hey Sofia~" She said in a sexy tone. I blushed hard and looked down. She walked over near where I was sitting...

~Heidi's POV~

I walked over near where Sofia Vergara was sitting. She was blushing hard and looking down at her hands. "H-hey Heidi" Sofia said shuttering. She was still blushing. I looked over at her and sat down next to her, on the same chair. She was blushing harder. I felt my face turn red, too. She looked into my eyes. Her brown eyes were so beautiful. She seemed to be shinning in the lights. The lights were dim but still somewhat bright. "So," I said "I saw on Instagram last night there have been some roumors spreading that you had a crush on me" I said "is this true?" She looked at me speechless. "I-I" She stuttered. "I won't be mad" she looked at me. Her lips were moving slightly but no words would come out. She was truly speechless. I looked into her brown eyes. "M-maybe slightly" she said she was visible shaking. "I'm sorry" she said looking down. I can tell she was trying to stop herself from crying. Then I looked over at her. I smirked slightly, "don't be sorry~" I said slightly. And then I leaned over and kissed her on her lips. They were so freakin soft. I was making out with her and we were kissing on the chair. Our toungs were touching and then I sat up. I was on top of Sofia now. I kissed her all the way down to her neck and started biting her neck softly. She moaned slightly. She was so beautiful and her moan was so sexy. Best night of my life.