Part (i froget like 7 or sum?)

~Sofia POV~
Yeah too close" Said Heidi. I looked around my pool and I sighed. "Maybe I should leave" Heidi said. I pushed her into the water. "Not yet" I said and she looked in my eyes. "I don't feel good..." Heidi said. "What's wrong?" I asked her "like a cold or something" Heidi said "I'm getting a little dizzy..."  she said. "Maybe you should go, now" I said and she said "good idea"

~fast forward a week~
I was sitting down on my couch watching the news when they were talking about a new virus from China. I heard that it was making its way into America...

~fast forward again bc I don't know how to finish that~
"America's got talent without the audience?" I said talking to my fellow judges on the phone. "Yes its what we have to do!" Simon said. Heidi sighed. "Okay" I said. "But we will try one or two more rounds without that?" Simon said "good" I said.

It was time to go to agt with the audience for a few more times. I walked to the judge table, and sat down next to Simon and Heidi and Howie. Then Heidi started coughing. "HEIDI?" I screamed "ARE YOU OKAY???" She started coughing like crazy "you must have covid..." said Simon. Howie was freaking out,probably having a panic attack on his seat. He stood up and ran around to the back of the building freaking out. He put on his mask and a sneeze guard. "Oh my god" I said rolling my eyes. Heidi was still coughing  and we had to call the paramedics to come pick her up.