Chapter 32 • Real Or Not Real?

Okay, okay. Before we proceed,
I just want to address some things
I've seen on the comment's section.

• "It's so confusing."
— because I made it that way.
On purpose 😉

• "So many secrets."
— that's the whole TRBB
because we're getting
SEQUELSSSSS!!!!

• "Sequels?"
— yes! I originally planned it
to be like this:
full of mysteries, secrets &
I want you guys to be really
annoyed & impatient!!!

On the sequels, all your questions
from TRBB - 1 will be answered
little by little!

• "Update please!"

— HERE IT IS!

• • • •

          I rest my head on his shoulder as we stand against each other. I breathe in his scent and sigh in a tone of relief.

I am relieved for whatever reason it must be. It feels like one of the heavy loads in my chest I didn't know that was weighing me down has been lifted. For the first time in a long time, it feels good to be in someone else's arms.

"You need to go!" the always-in-perfect-timing Ms. Bridget Argent bursts in on us. She pants like she's been running for a mile.

I slowly remove myself away from Grayson but his arm remains on my waist. We both look at my bestfriend as she strides towards us, hands clench and chest rising.

"Are you two deaf?" she grits her teeth and rips Grayson and I apart. With each little hands of hers, she turns us around and pushes us away. "Austin and Jace are coming this way. They can't see you!"

I open my mouth just as a loud booming voice calls Bridget's name. "Where the hell are you, you whiny little brat?"

Grayson grabs my hand with the sound of Austin's voice and drags me out of the room—or should I say, out of the school. I am not one of those who's gonna ask where are we going. I actually like to get out of here, distance myself from my bestfriends and have Grayson all for myself without anyone bursting in on us.

He fishes out his car keys from his pockets and smirks at me before splitting up. I go on the other side and he goes on the driver's seat.

          Grayson winks at me as we stand adjacent to each other with the car in between us. "Just so you know, we don't do that cheesy thing where I have to open the door for you."

          The corner of my lips twitches into a small a smile. "We don't? Chivalry is really dead on you," I joke and he chuckles.

          "You're the one who hates it," he says in between chuckles.

          Grayson lowers himself and in he goes. I do the same and I notice that he's still smiling from ear to ear. I could say, if there's anyone winning in this arrangement we have, it's definitely him. I hope I would too. I hate to be the one who still can't remember.

          "Let's just say, we're maturely unique," he adds and I frown.

"Maturely unique? You mean we're boring?" I ask and he shakes his head as he reverses out of the parking lot.