9. Doute du coeur

Doute du coeur (Doubt of the heart)

Kathlyn woke up because of the sun rays that hits her face. She looked at the divine man who was still sound asleep on her side. She smiled. She will consider it as God's greatest gift if she will wake up everyday in her life seeing this not just beautiful, but also a wonderful creature she have ever seen. 

She planted a soft kiss on his forehead and looked at the clock on the bedside table. Twelve o'clock.

"Shit!" She quickly stood up and grab all her clothes on the floor.

Dane woke up and sat up on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's already twelve and I work at nine and it's Monday!" 

He smiled. "So what? When was the last time you took a leave?"

She stared at him. "I can't remember. A year ago?" 

He shrugged. "Masyado mong ni lulublob ang sarili mo sa trabaho, wala ka namang anak na binubuhay. One day rest wouldn't hurt."

"Dane... I can't..."

He grinned. He pulled her by her wrist hand and made her sit on his lap. 

"Ms. Workaholic!" He teased. "I think you are in dire need of a vacation. Learn to lighten up a bit. I just told you last night to take a breath. Magaling ka sa lahat ng ginagawa mo. It's your passion and I know it's just a piece of cake for you!" He turned her around making her to face him. He cupped her face with his both hands. "You are more passionate and smarter than that sister of yours. Hindi mo kailangan laging patunayan ang sarili mo sa kanila. So chill okay?" 

Pigil luhang tinignan nito ang lalaking kaharap niya. Dane Ford is beyond beautiful and wonderful guy. Looking at him saying those words made Kathlyn realize that there are more things around her that worth feeling and seeing if she will just choose to explore them. Marami pala siyang mga bagay na isinantabi dahil sa takot niya lang na magkamali sa mga mata ng mga magulang niya. Because she always felt that she was chasing after her sister's accomplishments. And every second counts.

She sighed. "Alright." She leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the lips.

He smiled at her. 

She raised a brow. "How about you? Wala ka bang trabaho ngayon?" She asked. She doesn't even know if he works at all. 

"Done. I woke up about eight in the morning and I did some trading." 

"Really? Nang ganun kadali? Did you make money?"

He nodded. "I got lucky today. Hundred thousand."

Her eyes widened. "One hundred thousand? How is that possible?"