=The Ghost Appears=

A battle between a Demon and Demon Hunter. They have been battling each other since dawn and now the sun is beginning to rise. The Hunter is laying on the ground waiting to finish the blow, but it never comes. She opens her eyes to see a blade holding the Demon's attack.

The blade is not just a normal one, but a Nichirin blade. The blade is made purposely to kill a Demon, but the mysterious man is in all white only other color is his red left arm. The Demon growled at the swordsman.

"How dare you, to stop me eating this woman!" Pointing his index finger at the woman laying on the ground. The man just clicked his tongue, before throwing his blade over him.

The Demon laughed seeing the man give up. But the question is does he really give up?

"Give up already?" The Demon giving his creepy smile crossing his arms too. "No." The red arm man said, before he disappeared.

"Huh alright then Demon Ar-" Then another Nichirin blade appeared into the Demon's stomach as he split a few blood out. "I thought Upper Moon 2 was stronger than this, but..."

The white cloth man whilst as a horse comes flying out of the trees to the almost dead woman. "Are you mocking me, damn human!" Upper Moon 2 shouted frustrating at the man.

"Yes." Then a blue Aura appears around the man's body, scary the Upper Moon now knows who he is. "You are the White Ghost!"

The Hunter leaning on the horse widely opens her eyes more in shock hearing from the Upper Moon scared by a Myth. The White Ghost is just a Myth right she thought as she notices how he's clothes are straw hat, the two sheaths on his left hip and longbow on the back and the most important piece is the White Ghost mask.

Then a smaller woman appeared trying to find her sister to see her leaning on a white horse. Surprisingly she also sees a man in white and the Upper Moon 2 who was reported by the Kasugai crow, but not about the man. "Kanae-nii who is the person." The smaller girl asked curiously.

"I think he is The White Ghost Shinobu-chan." She coughed a bit not really saying a word, until her little sister arrived. The smaller Demon Hunter eye wide knowing the Myth about a Samurai curse by the people that he saved and live immortal since.

"Ice Breathing Seventh Form: Majestic Ice Dragon."

 And the Ghost spinning around himself before swinging his katana at the Upper Moon

And the Ghost spinning around himself before swinging his katana at the Upper Moon. The Demon looks surprised seeing a giant form ice dragon coming out, but quickly shaking off as he jumps behind the trees cutting them instead of him."You gonna pay for that Ghost, cause I Upper Moon 2 Douma will kill you. Then I will devour those two ladies!"

With that Upper Moon Douma fled from the battle like a loser.

"Caw caw White Ghost please meet up with Oyakata-sama, Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho shall Join Ghost!"

A crow comes flying on the Ghost shoulder, but it's Oyakata-sama's own Kasugai crow. The White Ghost nods, before walking towards the other two. Shinobu being the strict one jumps in front of her sister, not wanting that the Myth himself will help them. Kanae who is still looking at her savior who is the White Ghost that her parents told her about and how great a hero he was.

"Ma'am please step aside so I can help your sister." Ghost asks Shinobu who still refuses, but stops then Kanae tugged her sleeve. The sister tried to make eye contact with Ghost, but quickly looked away as he started glaring at her. Ghost sighs and helps Kanae up on his white horse.

"Thank you." Kanae tried to smile at him, but couldn't because she could feel all her body in pain. He notices, before taking something out of his horse saddlebag putting in her mouth."Swallow it." She does what she is told feeling it's a pill.

Then she feels her body pain slowly, not feeling not really more than before. Shinobu sees it and gets angry thinking he drugged her with something bad."What did you do!" She was about to throw a punch, but stopped again by her sister.

"Shinobu!" The younger sister flinches hearing her older sister call her Shinobu instead of chan."No harm done Kocho-chan." Ghost said in a soft voice, shocking them both. Making them also completely want to say aww.

"Are you The White Ghost Myth?" Ask the short hair Kocho. He takes hold of the lease of his horse and begins to walk towards Oyakata-sama's house. ignoring the question, as, Kanae on the horse. Shinobu, the horse walking behind him with Oyakata-sama's Kasugai crow showing the route.