=Journey=

3rd Pov

[Butterfly Estate]

"Yah Nee-san!" And a vein mark appear on Shinobu's forehead with filled of rage. Aoi look confessed by Shinobu not saying anything at the man. "Shinobu-sama what about him?" The helper point at Y/n.

"Hn." And Y/n walks to the garden, leaving Kanae, Shinobu and Aoi. The older Kocho falls down with tears rolling down too. "No Y/n-kun come back~"

The younger Kocho lightly slap her sister, knocking sense into her head. "Nee-san you need to rest, later you can see him." And Shinobu closes the door making Aoi stun.

"Shinobu-sama, who is he?" She asks her walking behind with fresh wash clothes to her chest. "The White Ghost." She replied trying to find him.

"A-as t-the Myth?" Aoi shakes a bit thinking that The Ghost is going to hunt her down. "Will he hunt me down now?"

"Maybe if you're a Demon." The Ghost leaning on a wood pillar outside with crossarms looking up to the sky and Aoi felt the cold presence of him. "I-i-" She didn't finish the sentence as she pass.

"My, my you made her pass out." Shinobu smirk press her hand over the fallen helper's head.

"Hn."

"Ara ara ignoring me now?" She lay Aoi walking towards the fellow Demon Hunter.

"No, just imagine you not here."

"You sure?" She walks behind him closer and closer. Then he turn around seeing face few meters away from him, he didn't fazed by it. Just glaring at her.

"Hn." He turn around again away from her and Shinobu look disbelief as he just 'Hn.'

"Hey look at Shinobu-nee then you talk!" Three girls emerge from the corner beginning to jump on him. He again unfazed by it, but then Shinobu joined in too, kicking him.

The scene quickly stopped by Kanae and Kanao comes over

The scene quickly stopped by Kanae and Kanao comes over. "Girls stop kicking him!" The older sister command.

"Hai!" The three girls stop and sit next to each other. Shinobu stop, but kick him in the stomach one more time, before stopping.

"Kagaya will not be pleased about this." He groan in pain as one of the three girls kick him in the nuts. Realizing what the young Demon Hunter did she quickly begging for forgiveness.

"Hn." Dust himself, he walk to Kanae giving her something and leave the estate riding out.

"Girls please get Aoi-chan to her bed." Kanae smile more than ever, raising a eyebrow of her little sister. They nod and match Aoi to her bedroom. Kanao filp her coin, before walking with them.

Then Kanae and Shinobu finally alone as the air change and Kanae look angry at Shinobu. "Shinobu." A cold glare appear on her.

"Yes nee-san~" Shinobu try to get off the hook.