=The Past Pt. 1=

[Demon Hunters HQ]

3rd Pov

At the garden stand two men holding their own blades, the younger man charges at the seemingly older man with a powerful swing. However, another man just parries the swing with his old swing.

As both blades crash into each other, both men looked at each other eyes. With orange leaves falling down, blown away by the autumn wind.

The younger man jumps back, quite exhausted due to blocking the other man's sword. He just blinks in a second and sees the older man coming at him at a fast pace.

One strike from the man  and he block it. Using his weight the older man pushes the younger one. The young man tries to get back up, but losses his grip on it and falls down to the ground.

"Again!" Y/n, The White Ghost stands over a young man named Michikatsu Tsugikuni, older twin brother to Yoriichi Tsugikuni. The ever first person to create a Breathing Styles, except Y/n himself.

"I can't Master," Michikatsu said, holding his special made blade, to cut a Demon's head off. Y/n just look down at him with pity.

Michikatsu has always been like since his younger brother Yoriichi made Sun Breathing. Discouraged, depressed, and fill up with shame. "Michikatsu, why do we fall?" Y/n gently places his hand on the young man's shoulder.

Michikatsu looks up to his Master, stopping his tears to do so. "I-I don't?" He chokes the words out. Y/n just chuckle and rise Michikatsu up from where he sat down.

"So that we can learn to pick ourselves up, Michikatsu." The man who is over 100 years old said and push him down. "Why do fall Michikatsu?!" He yells at his Student.

Michikatsu just gazes at his Master's eyes and looks down still not doing anything. "WHY DO WE FALL?!" Y/n ask again holding his bamboo sheath.

"SO THAT WE CAN LEARN TO PICK OURSELVES UP!" The older twin jumped up and stand in front of his Master. Y/n brightly smile at his Student and it took a few seconds before Michikatsu knew what he just did.

"Sorry Master for yelling at you!" He did with a 90 degree bow, head down. "Nothing to worry for, you just did what I asked for."

"I did..." Michikatsu process what he did and smile to himself, not a fake one with shame, but a real genuinely good one. "I did it!" He jumps up again fill with happiness to do what his Master asked for.

"Yes you did, son." Y/n said loud, making the young Demon Hunter look up to his Master and possibly father figure. "Son?" Michikatsu stare at Y/n with more happiness.

"Of course I practically raise you and your twin brother since day 1 as your real father got killed by a Demon."

Y/n said with pride in it. As for Michikatsu, he just looked up at his Master with tears running down.

"Don't worry about Breathing Style, I know you will make your own unique one just for yourself." Y/n ruff Michikatsu long black, red hair.

"Stop!" He tries not to laugh as both men begin to ruffle each other heads. "What are guys doing?" Yoriichi appears with his Katana hanging from his belt.

"Training, of course, wanna join?"

"Sure!" Yoriichi said without any thoughts not to and join in. Soon all three men begin to take a stance and the twins knew they need to take Y/n head on.

"Ice Breathing: Eleventh Form Ice Roses." Y/n charter out with a calm voice and take a few deep breaths and out. Smashing his second Katana, the blue crafted by the best blacksmith to the ground.

"Come

"Come." Y/n curl a smile out as both twins charge their Katana at him.