=Visitor=

3rd Pov

[Butterfly Estate]

"Pervert, have you seen..." Aoi stop and give death glare at the sleepy Y/n with Kanae arms around him.

"You're ancient and dumb looking and Kanae-sama is young and beautiful! So stop trying to sleep with her!" Aoi yell angrily at Y/n, as he slowly open his eyes.

"What?" He asks confused by her all yelling.

"See ancient! You can't properly hear!" Aoi scold him and soon Shinobu walks in with happy smile turn into a sadistic one.

"Ara ara, Y/n-kun sleeping with my sister." Shinobu said, before taking a grip on The Ghost, yanking him out of her sister arms.

"Shinobu-chan, lovely to see you." Y/n warming smile, melting the younger sister heart, but making Aoi said blah.
"Y/n-kun." Shinobu cough before said his name sternly.

"I think Kanae-nee have a mission."

"I do?" Kanae beams up from her sleep position, elegant and beautiful from her beauty sleep.

"Hai." And Shinobu throw Kanae's Katana at her and walk out of the room with sadistic aura floating around her.

"Hmm." Y/n thought about Kanae mission, having the weird feeling of something would happen.

"Y/n-kun?" Kanae tap his shoulder as Y/n attention turned to her instead his thoughts. "Hai Kanae-chan." The White Ghost open his closet with in is his uniform.

"Let's go."

Timeskip>>>

"Y/n-kun, you don't need to come too." Kanae try to stop Y/n packing his horse with few days of ration food and water.

"Nee-chan, you making Shiro sad." Three Butterfly girls said unison hugging the tear full white horse as The Ghost take his one sheath and give the girls.

"Take this to protect yourself and the rest."

Kanao silently walk over and take it from the small girls, before them would do real damage with it. Flipping her coin she says.

"Will do Ghost-sama."

"Called me Y/n." Y/n said and put his straw hat on and got up on Shiro, waiting for Kanae to come up too.

"I don't know Y/n-kun." Kanae tap her fingers together, embarrass to hold him. "Don't worry I will protect you if something happens." He show his smile, before taking his mask on.

"How cliché." Shinobu said in the background, seeing her big sister having a small romance moment with Y/n. In Kanae's world her mind just frozen and replays Y/n's smile over and over again. Seeing it him as the shining white knight to her rescue especially his horse help too.

"If you said so." She giggle and got up on Shiro as they ride off to village Kanae is assigned on the Butterfly girls wave goodbye.

Timeskip>>>

"

Y/n-kun, should we not be here now?" The Flower Pillar asks as the sun is slowly get down.