Not Fine 💥

Chapter Four: Not Fine

____________________

"I don't want to repeat myself so everyone quiet down," Aizawa says to the class with a tired expression. Students slowly quiet down. He lets out a sigh of relief that his students actually listened for once. "Today you all will be sparing with each other."

A few students in the class cheer with joy while other groan as if they were in pain. Very mixed emotions obviously.

"But," Aizawa continued on. "I want you all to train with someone who haven't trained with before."

Katsuki huffs in anger. He ignores Aizawa as he explains what equipment they will be using for the day. In all honesty Katsuki could careless about what equipment they are allowed to use.

The only people Katsuki has yet to spar with were Hanta and some short purple dude. He's failed to learn the extra's name.

Soon the class buzzes to life as people eagerly talk to each other. Aizawa uses that time to set down the gym mats and even a few punching bags. Katsuki stood against the wall as he watched all his classmates buddy up with each other. His arms were crossed over his chest while his chin was held high. It was definitely a 'don't come near me' pose.

Katsuki was in no mood for training.

💥-All under is not edited-💥

Bakugou was in no mood for training today, which was a little odd since he often found himself wanting to train. With a shake of his head he finally looks around the room to see if Kaminari or the purple guy have a partner yet.

Bakugou finds the purple guy first, he was annoying some random girl. He decides on Kaminari next, so he looks around the room for a minute before finding the other blonde.

Bakugou finds Kaminari squatting down on his knees while pointing at Kirishima's light blue crocs that had small shark designs, Bakugou had no idea why Kirishima was even wearing them in the first place. Kaminair notices Bakugou's staring so he walks up to the blonde with a bright smile on his face.

"Looks like it's just me and you Bakubro!" Kaminari says while pointing to himself with his thumb, Bakugou flips off the blonde before growing out a reply.

"Don't call me that Picachu," Bakugou says with a hint of anger. As soon as both boys pair up they then walk over to an empty mat to start stretching.

The training that the class was undergoing was hand to hand combat. Sure the students had quicks but what if they had someone that their quirks didn't work on? The whole idea of hand to hand combat was to learn how to kick ass up close and without quirks.

Bakugou knew that Kaminari was quick on his feet so he would have to make sure to watch him closely. Bakugou was stronger though but with the soreness of his muscles and the burn coming from his thighs he didn't know if it would be so easy today.

"Are you ready to kiss the mat?" Kaminari taunts while cracking his knuckles. Bakugou stretches his arms while smirking at Kaminari.

"I'm ready to beat your ass," Bakugou says with a wild grin on his face, he pushes away negative thoughts and focuses on kicking Kaminari's ass.

Bakugou and Kaminari stand on opposite sides of the mat, both in a fight position. They both had mouth guards and had their hands wrapped up.

On the count of ten, both boys begin to circle each other. Bakugou takes the first step to get closer to Kaminari for a good punch, which he lands on Kaminari's right shoulder. And that's how the training began, they threw punches but made sure to think out a small plan beforehand. Bakugou thought for sure that he was going to win until a punch went to his thigh.

Bakugou lets out a hiss as he struggles to regain his stance. Kaminari took this as a good weak spot, he went for a sidekick to the legs and Bakugou dropped with a grunt.

"Dude, are you okay?" Kaminari asks with a concerned look on his face. Bakugou pushes himself up from the ground with a glare. His legs burned from the harsh hit that was delivered to them.

"I'm fucking fine!" Bakugou shouts loudly at Kaminari. Bakugou was pissed off that he was acting so weak, he felt like he shouldn't even have tried training.

"I think we should stop today," Bakugou glares hard at Kaminari, Kaminari waves two hands in front of him. "Not because of you bro! You just, uh, hit me in the...shoulder too hard!" Kaminari nervously laughs while touching his shoulder.

Bakugou glares but says nothing, Kaminari was more than happy that Bakugou didn't call out his clear lie. Both boys cleaned up, while doing so Bakugou couldn't help but glare down at his thighs.