chapter 6

Shinobu was walking back home when she felt someone's eyes on her. She turned her head slightly to look behind her, but didn't see anything.

'I wonder who could it be?' She thought. Ever since she had been with giyu, she could feel like something, or someone, watching them. Regardless she isn't scared, her hashira training has kicked in.

"Shinobu-chan!!!" A male voice shouted. She froze when she heard it. 'Its familiar... i never thought he would be here...' she thought in disgust.

When she turned around she was face to face with the one person she thought she would never see again... doma.

"Hello shinobu-chan how are you?" The person identified as doma asked. She ignored him. He still had that irritating smile plastered onto his face. "Oh c'mon shinobu-chan answer me." She still ignored him. "What do you want?" She asked him with barely contained anger laced in her voice.

"I was walking around when i saw you. Why are you being mean to me." He pouted. She didn't even hide her contempt against him. 'Liar. So your the one who was watching me and tomioka-san.' She thought in rage.

"I mean you have a boyfriend and all but i love you shinobu-chan, please go out with me." He continued as he is walking towards her with his arms out. She started walking backwards, away from him.

He sped up to catch her. "Hey why are you running away, you love me anyway so why don't you break up with your boyfriend and be with me." He tried to reason with her.

She just stared at his hand on her arm with hatred in her eyes. Shinobu kicked him in the shin. He doubled over in pain. "I already told you i am in love with someone else. So just leave me alone you piece of shit." She  spat in revulsion. She also kicked him in the face for good measure.

She ran away from him. Doma was left on the floor, bleeding. "Mark my words you are going to be mine shinobu-chan, be it by force or otherwise you are mine. I am going to kill you giyu tomioka." He said with some difficulty because of the busted lip he has.

Shinobu ran all the way home. When she got inside she ran to her sister's arms. "Nee-san he came at me again." She cried. Kanae comforted her sister. "Its ok shinobu you are safe now." She remembered her time with giyu. She nodded in her sister's chest. "Yeah i am." She smiled.

With giyu:

Meanwhile with giyu he was smiling all the way back home. He was so happy that when he ate salmon daikon he didn't even smile because he has been for the past half hour. 'I can almost hear her now.' He chuckled to himself.

"Can you not smile at your food. Its weird tomioka-san." He imagined her saying with a tick mark on her forehead.

All happy images of shinobu were cut off when he heard his phone ring. He picked it up and saw it was shinobu calling. He blinked once, then twice and then three times at the irony of the situation. He picked up. "Hello kocho?" He said.

'Hello tomioka-san' she sounded cheerful.

"What did you call me for? Just to say hello?" Ok that sounded rude.

'Can i not call you tomioka-san.' She said in barely restrained laugher.

"...." silence was what she got.

'Tomioka-san?' She asked.

"Sorry kocho." He said.

'Its ok tomioka-san. Anyway i did call you for something. When i was walking home i got harassed by a nuisance.' She said in annoyance. Giyu   was alert now. Who did what?

'Do you remember the demon that killed me before?' She asked. Giyu didn't want to reminded of that time but it was necessary.

"Yes i remember, i was devastated when i heard the news."

'Ok the one who harassed me was upper-moon 2 also known as doma.' She said in disgust. He was surprised to hear that the demons had been reincarnated as well, not just the demon slayers.

'Tomioka-san he was also watching us. He said i should break up with you. I of course told him to leave me alone.' It sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"Its going to be fine kocho, i won't let him come after you." He said in determination.

'Thank you tomioka-san. Ok i should get going now, bye.' She said.

"Bye kocho." He replied. The phone call ended. He stared at the phone screen and sighed in frustration.

He has found her and now he has to deal with a weird stalker.

"I will have to tell sabito tomorrow, i am way too tired to call him now. He fell into a dream less slumber.

Author-chan:
Ok this has to be my longest chapter yet.😅  I am so proud👍🏽TwT. 🦋🌊