•Chapter 30 •

××××× 5 years later ×××××

Taylor's POV

Its been 5 years and today victoria comes back I don't know what time to go so I'm just gonna go now.

Hurry up!! I yelled at the boys because they were taking forever.

We decided to walk since it wasn't that far away we got to the exact spot and I a short vision of when she was gone..

That's when I seen the beautiful girl in the word she had on gray sweats a plain white shirt and white vans, and black hair curled.

Hi she said hugging me like what the fuck.

Who are you I said

Ummm its me VICTORIA she said loudly.

Victoria never had black hair Cameron said eyeballing her.

What a girl can't dye her hair a different color she said rolling her eyes.

If your really Victoria where did you just come from I said crossing my arms.

JAIL!! Oh my gosh you guys are freaking doofuses.

I believe you no one calls us doofuses like victoria does so your victoria I said smiling like a idiot.

Whatever she said let just go to the house.

You look hot babe I said putting my arm around her.

Which she smacked it away I'm not your babe she spoke out.

It was a quiet walk kinda and a group of boys were standing by a tree.

Victoria's POV

While we were walking a group of boys started whistling at me say things like nice ass, I wanna hit that.

Back off the Cameron growled.

And what if we don't they said one of them grabbed carter and kicked him in the balls.

They all started fighting damn am I that attractive.