• Chapter 23 •

Victoria's POV

It was now 12:00 and Crawford was sleeping I slipped out trying so hard not to wake him up.

I made it yay

Where you going Victoria Crawford said in a raspy voice.

Shit... I mumbled under my breath, I'm just going to the bathroom nervously saying hoping he didn't notice the nervousness.

Ok he said laying back down, I started walking toward the door about to turn the knob and open it.

You know there's s bathroom right there he said now sitting up on the bed .

Uh yeah...I just forgot I said slightly smiling.

I started walking towards the bathroom door and than I made a run for the other door and Crawford almost caught me but I closed the door on him.

Fuck I heard him say I started running as fast as I could and Crawford and Chris was now chasing me I made it to the basement and closed the door locking it.

In  the basement I see

Taylor, Cam,Aaron, Nash,Shawn, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Matt.

Chris and Crawford was banging on the door.

They all had guns I Taylor walked up to me and hugged me like wtf.

I just realized something how do they get inside so easy I can't even get out a room without being noticed.

It was a window down there and it had a hole Carter pick me up and I crawled out the window and everyone was out except Taylor.

I heard a gun shot go off and I almost cried when I seen Crawford fall I don't know why though taylor ran out and hopped in the drivers seat.

I didn't even know where we were going the ride was silent until I broke the silence.

Why did you shoot Crawford I said afraid to ask a little.

Because he deserved to be dead taylor said looking toward the road.

My heart had been broken so many times I just wanna move some away from boys they all just hurt me.

Aaron hurt me a lot I just realized if carter didn't sell me away Aaron did.

Aaron I spoke out w-why did you sell me I said with a little confidence.

All the boys looked at aaron except taylor and aaron looked at me like he would shoot lasers out his eyes at me.

ΠΠΠΠΠ
Sorry I know I havent updated in a while hope you enjoyed this chapter