• Chapter 2 •

Victoria's POV

So when I got out the schools door getting ready to get in the car they said I had to walk I didn't deserve a ride. Like what the fuck is wrong with them.

I slammed the car doors and walked and it was raining and I had no jacket.

It was dark out by the time they got to the school and I'm suspended.

I was walking down the cold raining dark street when a man came out of the Alley I ignore it but it seemed like he was following me he got closer to me and then I started running.

I looked back and FUCK!?!

I said I hit a fucking pole and the man was gone I got up and started walking and bumped into another pole
"fuck u pole."I said.

I looked up and it wasn't a pole it was that creep "l-l-leave m-me a-a-alone you creep." I was stuck I couldn't move I was scared out of mind.

But I got the confidence and I started running the opposite way. But of course its another one my phone started ringing it was my parents damn.

Someone snatched my phone and someone covered my mouth and blind folded me and like threw me in a van. And I black out......

I woke up and I was in a room I got up and started banging on the door soon people walked in and you won't believe who walked in though TAYLOR FUCKING CANNIFF THE TAYLOR CANIFF OH MY LORD HALLELUJAH .

"What's wrong" Taylor said

"WHATS WRONG WHAT THE FUCK U KIDNAPPED ME WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE U BETTER EXPLAIN OR ILL GO CRAY-ZEE".

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN GEEZ".

Soon the rest of the magcon boys came in.

"What's with all the yelling" Cameron said.

"Well sh".. Taylor got cut off by Victoria.

"YOU GUY'S ARE CRAZY FOR KIDNAPING ME".

Now is where I go crazy I grabbed a bat that was on the floor and everyone stepped back.

"Now one of you guys better explain or one of you are getting hit in the head".

"Okay okay Cameron said look we kidnapped you because of Taylor WAIT!? before you say something your parents sold you to us when u were little and well we weren't old enough to them and we payed them so were taking you now it was some reason but Taylor won't tell now you can yell at Taylor".

"Ok well I'm not gonna yell but I'm not staying here".

"OH YES THE FUCK YOU ARE VICTORIA".

"OH NO IM NOT".

And I kinda hit Nash in his crotch oops

He fell to the floor.

Taylor stormed out.

Nash got up and was about to leave

"Nash wait" I said

"Yeah"? Nash said

"Sorry"

"Its okay Victoria".

"Can I get food"?

"Yeah sure I'll be back".