•Chapter 31•

Sorry I haven't up dated in a while...

Carter's POV

The fight ended we kicked there asses.

I turned around to see that Victoria was gone..

Guys where did Victoria go I said looking towards them.

I heard "don't knows" etc....

We started walking to our house and I could tell Taylor was freaking out that's she's gone.

We got to the house and she was sitting on the porch of our house staring at the sky.

What hell is wrong with you Taylor said pulling her into the house by her arm.

Hey hey I'm the boss now remember she said getting out his grip crossing her arms.

But that was 5 years ago when you said that and it's a whole new year I spoke out.

But... She started

No buts I said smirking.

Carters right Cameron agree including everyone else.

Ugh!! What was the point of coming back to hell if I didn't rule she said rolling her eyes.

what the fuck I said

I mean what was the point of coming back to this place if I don't rule she said nervously chuckling.

No you said this place is hell are you evil or something ? I said

what n- she was cut off

If you want this place to be like hell I can make it like that Cameron said with no expression at all.

They all started arguing like crazy damn one thing she said it turns out crazy.

I just left because I'm tired of Victoria's bullshit.

I know her and Taylor have something going on.

Victoria's POV

While we were all arguing I seen Carter walk out what's his problem.

1 hour later.

The arguing stopped after a while and I was recently in this new room they gave me I like it though.

I can't get carter off my mind I feel like he hates me now.

I have so much shit in my head right now.