Valentine's Heartbreak

It's the second year of U.A.

Love is in the air. It's Valentine's day somehow. Izuku sits alone in the lunch hall at school. He is mourning. Today was the anniversary of Eri's death. Not everyone goes out fighting. Nkt everyone goes down in a colorful display of heroics. Some are brought down by a disease. That happened to Eri. Brain Cancer propagated under the radar until it was too late. Only those who participated in the rescue know of her death. And it seems the gossip queen Uraraka used that rescue mission just to gain popularity since she neither cared not did she even bother to pay respects at her funeral.

He remembered her favourite movie. Pacific Rim. She loved everything. From the Jaegers to Stacker Pentecost to the Kaiju. In honor of her he changed his name and hero suit. His suit was made of the same material as Aizawa's mask, duraplastic and woven with Carbon nanotubes. Her favorite Jaeger was Gypsy Danger so he changed his name to follow. Even though it was a 250 year old movie he respected it for giving her hope. She related to Mako Mori. That's why she loved Gypsy Danger so much. He missed her. His mother had died the previous year. Nezu adopted him and Mei since they're both now orphans.

Mei designed the suit to look exactly like Gypsy Danger. It function much like her great-grandfather, Iron Man's suit. The chest piece instead of a nuclear reactor was a arc reactor. It was made so that it could function separately from the user. It was a marvel if technology. It came equipped with elbow rockets. It didn't have Plasma weapons since izuku didn't want to kill. It had four blades. Two in it's arm and two on its knee pointing upwards. Mei even jnstalled an AI directly into izuku's brain so he could control it directly. If that wasn't enough it had a store of Nanobots that could repair the suit if needed.

Imagine as a suit

Imagine as a suit.

And one last thing he did. He dyed his hair white to remember the his strong little snowball.

Izuku watched his friends. Kirishima and Mina were being lovey dovey. Kaminari was simping for Jiro who adored it. Bakugo was scowling at the walls as he ate. Momo and Shoto were chatting. Shoko was staring off into space. Everyone else was exchanging gifts. It was nice

"All right guys. I'm going to confess." Uraraka said with mix of confidence and nervousness. Everyone cheered her on. Except for Shoko. She felt a ping of jealously shock her like a million volts. She couldn't help but wish he ill on her endeavor.

Shoto knew of her crush on the greenette and supported her. He did help them understand their Quirks. Izuku was everything Shoko wanted. Everything she needed.

Mina quickly spread word of Uraraka confessing to Izuku. Secretly everyone looked on as she marched over to the lonely boy. It was undisputable that Izuku was the wet dream of every girl. Strong arms. Broad toned chest. And those hands. Big hands = Big dilalong.

She strutted over, chocolates in hand. Shoko knew he wouldn't accept. Izuku hates dark chocolate. He prefers milk chocolate. Any of his friends would know that. Or was it just her?

"Umm. Deku-kun. Umm. Ahh. W-will you go out...with me?" She stuttered. Izuku looked at her. A heart shaped container with... Eww dark chocolate ( Disclaimer, I love dark chocolate. This is just plot)

Everyone looked on. Most of 2-a wanted him to say yes except the Todoroki twins and his best friend Katsuki. The Big Three didn't have opinions. They were like elder siblings and didn't want to mettle. The upper class men were interested. The school Power house was being offered a relationship. The Upper classwomen were rooting for Uraraka. Class 2b was neutral. Monama had respect for Izuku but not for Uraraka so he was against.

"No."

Oof. He refused. He looked away and uttered that silencing word. Some felt sorrow for the poor girl. Though it was his choice and they respected it. Some were sighing of relief that Fem!TodoDeku was still possible. Others didn't care. It was her gamble but she went in with a Royal flush but was countered with a full house of ACE's.

"W-what?" Uraraka was dumbfounded. Her crush, her supposed lover rejected her.

"No. I do not accept your feelings. I apologise for any inconveniences but we're not compatible. And don't call me Deku." He said going back to his meal.

"Why Deku?"

"Why what?"

"Why won't you go out with me?"

"Cuz I don't wanna. And don't call me Deku. If you want a nickname... It's Gypsy." Izuku said. Uraraka began sobbing and dropped the chocolate. Izuku didn't really care to be honest. She ran off towards the bathroom. Everyone stared at the Snow white haired boy.

"As you were." Izuku announced. Immediately everyone continued their previous activities. Iida walked over. "Midoriya-kun, why did you reject Uraraka-san?" He asked. "Cuz I don't like her." He replied. "You should speak to her in private though." Iida suggested.

"No."

"What?"

"I don't wanna."

Word 868

Posted 16/9/2020

This is a prologue. Get used to shorter chapters. Y'all are lucky I posted this.