Adoption

It's a Saturday and Izuku is in his room going over paperwork.

Hero/Orphan Adoption Initiative. Two heroes will be paired together and allowed to adopt an orphan. They are to care for him or her for the next year. After said year they can willingly give up the child or keep him/her until they are at the age of consent. Note. The female and child involved will take the name of the male effectively making the two heroes husband and wife. Must be single and willingly to marry.

Izuku sat in his chair. The entire class had gotten it and immediately they got rid of it. The Bakusquad because they just don't wanna. The girls said they were not ready to commit or that they weren't single. Iida said it would interfere with hero work. Shoto was already shipped with Momo. Leaving our protagonist and Shoko. Shoko unbeknownst to Izuku signed yes. They had made an agreement that if they both signed they'd go together to adopt a child. Izuku didn't want to get attached again but his heart forced him to sign.

He then went to mail it off and told Shoko who agreed. In two days, for intensive purposes they'd be married. Sat down on the community couch and closed his eyes. He was tired. His white hair lost some of its fluff. "Gypsy. Wanna work out with me and the other girls?" Asked Momo. Izuku shook his head. Izuku was popular among the girls for, A. Beating up Mineta and B. For being decent. "Midoriya. You lucky bastard. How come you get all the babes." Mineta shouted, crying blood. "Cuz I'm not a perv." Izuku said blankly. "And he's stronger." Bakugo coughed. "That's because of his suit. He's nothing without it. He's weak without it." Mineta cried. The room went silent. You could insult Izuku but absolutely no one calls him weak. Izuku extended his arm and held Mineta by the throat. "Weak? Hmm. I am weaker without the suit. But I'm still more powerful than most wannabes will ever be. I earned my power. If you weren't such a perv maybe you'd achieve such power. But no. Your jacking off so much it stunted your goddamn growth." Izuku said in a low tone. The Gypsy Danger suit in the corner noticed. "Sir. Calm down." Tendo said. Izuku released him and got off the couch. "Gypsy Danger. We're going on perimeter patrol." Izuku said.

The truth is Izuku is weaker without the suit. Without it he can only handle 60% of OFA without bone damage. But he's still training. He's not reliant. Just using it to his advantage.

He stepped into the suit and zoomed away on his new and improved Chernobyl.

2 days later

Izuku and Shoko stepped into the orphanage, signed their names and walked to the adoption room. The kids warch as the metal man walked in. Their eyes lit up. "Omg it's The Mark 3 Hero: Gypsy Danger. And the Icy Hot Hero: Shoko." One shouted. Immediately the two were swarmed.

"Looks like famous." Izuku said with a chuckle. "I guess so." His 'wife' replied. "So who here likes robots." Izuku said. They all said, 'Me Me Me."

Izuku stepped out and let Tendo take over. "Hi. I'm Tendo. Telepathic Evaluating Navigational Drift Operator." Tendo said. "So that's what it stands for." Izuku mumbled. He left the kids to gawk at the suit. Taking a step back with Shoko they surveyed. "So why'd you sign, Shoko?" "I need something. Someone to keep my mind away from my dad. His death is still hard. What about you?" "Eri" "Understandable. You pick. Your decision is law. You are my temporary husband." Shoko said. Though bland Izuku could tell she was trying to be a mix of funny and sarcastic.

Izuku looked an saw a small dark haired baby girl with streaks of hair and a boy with blond hair. He walked over to them. "What's you names young one." He said. "Raleigh Mori. This is Mako Mori." "Age?" "I'm 8 years old. Mako is 4 months." Said Mako. Izuku was impressed by his maturity for such a young age.

"Come." Izuku said taking their hands. The two looked at each other with a mix of ecstasy, hope and disbelief. "Really?" Asked Raleigh. "Yup." Izuku replied. "Izuku. You choose yet?" He asked. "Yes."

He pulled the child gently while Izuku held Mako. "This is your mom." Izuku said. "So your husband and wife?" Asked Raleigh. "Yes, sorta." Shoko said blushing. "So you kiss and stuff?" Asked Raleigh. "Umm.... Izuku they're asking you." Shoko said dodging it. She was two flustered to answer. "No. Not yet." He mumbled the last part. Unbeknownst to him, Shoko heard.

They then adopted the two kids and walked home. Gypsy Danger followed them in hologram form.

When they neared the gate they met Nezu. "Good day Mr and Mrs Midoriya. Since you are the only ones from your class to partake in the initiative, you'll be housed away from the others. Is that okay?" Asked the rat. "No problem with that dad." Izuku said. "Great."

The four followed Nezu to a small copy house. "Weree parents now." Shoko said. "We're married now."
Izuku added. "We are raising two kids." "And I'm glad I can do this with you." Izuku said taking her hand. "Me two."

Words 896

Posted 17/9/2020