𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1

"I am so excited, mommy." Heejin your 5-year-old daughter squealed in excitement. You have come back to Seoul after 6 years and it's the first time for Heejin in Seoul. You have been in the US for 6 years and gave birth to your daughter in the US.

You were looking for your secretary, as she's the one coming to pick you up from the airport. All these 6 years the only company you had was your secretary so you have grown close to her. "mom, look I think she is Ms Lee." Heejin pointed at a young lady who was holding a welcome board with your name written on it. You turned to her and passed her a smile. "welcome back to Seoul Y/n." she smiled back. "thank you, Mina."

"Hello, little girl" Mins greeted Heejin. "I am not a little girl, you can call me Ms Kim," Heejin said pouting. Mina and you chuckled at her and went to the car.

You kept your luggage in the trunk and went to sit in the back seat with Heejin while Mina was in the driver's seat. "why didn't you appoint a driver yet?" you asked her. "well, you said that you will be coming next week only, so I appointmented him from next week but since you suddenly changed the plan I came, he will be coming after 2 days." she said and started driving. You didn't know driving so you need a driver.

"I changed the plan since Heejin wanted to attend the concert so bad." you said. "what concert?" she asked, "BTS's concert, she loves them so much, and she didn't want to miss this concert." you said emotionless. "fangirling at a young age huh?" Mina chuckled looking at Heejin through the mirror. Heejin simply smiled and nodded her head, her eyes disappearing because of her smile.

Heejin wasn't a shy girl at all, she got along with everyone easily and her attitude and everything she does is just like her mom, while she looks just like her dad who she doesn't know about yet.

You arrived at your new home, to be specific a mansion, you were the CEO of the Kim enterprises, which was one of the biggest companies in South Korea, you took over the company after your father.

You weren't in the mood to check out your house as you were exhausted after a long flight, but Heejin wasn't tired, so she went around the house. You sat on the couch leaning your back on the couch and let out a breath. Mina sat beside you on the couch.

"Are you sure about going to the concert?" Mina asked with concern filling her voice. "I can't stop her, she is so stubborn," you said, you were just staring at the ceiling blankly. You weren't sure of coming back but still, you had to, you can't be hiding forever from your friends and family.

"just like her mother." Mina said chuckling. "and, you have to go to the concert with her, I won't go." you said to her. "Only because I am free, when is it?" she asked, she understood you so she agreed. "tonight." you said. "won't Heejin be tired today?" "she won't, I will make her get some rest, come and pick her up at 6 pm," you said. "OK, and the maids will be coming from tomorrow, you have to adjust for today," she said.

You don't usually do the household works, you didn't know to cook so you wanted maids to take care of everything. Mina left after chatting with you for sometime. While you were in US Mina took care of the company, you would usually video call her and talk about everything.

After Mina left, you put your daughter to sleep for some time so that she won't be tired while going to the concert. You bought her the first row tickets, just for her happiness.

After she woke up, she got ready and was waiting for Mina now, she did almost all her work on her own not depending on anyone, that's how you raised her up.

After Heejin left, you laid down on the bed and thought of taking a nap.

"don't go anywhere, don't leave my hand, don't talk to strangers, don't get anything from strangers, don't-" "ms. Lee, you have been saying this for the 5th time now" the little girl whined as she entered the big stadium. As soon as she entered her jaw dropped, she has never been to such places as she went to were parks, beaches, amusement parks or something like that, this place was way too crowded and also very huge.

After the concert

After finishing the concert, Heejin and Mina went to the nearest restaurant to have dinner, "did you see how fucking cute Jungkook Oppa was!" Heejin exclaimed, from the time that they left the stadium to till now finishing dinner the 5-year-old kept talking about them, but this comment surprised Mina, she cursed, a five-year-old girl cursed, definitely learned it from her mother Mina thought and shrugged it off.

After finishing dinner they were walking to their car, it was parked in the parking lot. Heejin ran over to the car but she didn't check if any cars were coming by, Mina ran behind her to stop her but she was a little too far from her.

The car honked and Heejin turned to see a car coming towards her and stood there in shock, she didn't move, the driver tried to stop the car but it hit her slightly and she fell down, Mina ran towards her and the man who drove the car too got down and came towards the little girl laying down on the road, her forehead was bleeding but it wasn't so serious, that man came towards Heejim and apologized to Mina, "I am really sorry, I tried to stop but it was too late," "no it's okay, it wasn't your fault after all" Mina said.

"I will take her to the hospital."

That guy said and picked her up, Mina tried to stop him but he didn't. He was wearing a mask and a bucket hat, so Mina wasn't able to see his face nor trust him, she got into the car with them, she held Heejin while they drove to the hospital. As they reached the hospital that guy took Heejin in his hand and ran in.

After 30 mins

The doctor let the guy and Mina in after treating her wound in her forehead and her knees. That guy ran towards her, he didn't know why but he felt a connection towards the little girl and cared for her even though he just met her.

Heejin woke up and saw the man wearing a mask and Mina who was coming into the room, "how are you baby?" that guy asked sitting next to her, that voice was very familiar to the little girl but she wasn't able to find out who it was. "I am good, thanks for saving me," Heejin said showing her cute eye smile. "no, I didn't save you, I was the one who hit you." he said looking down, "it was my fault, I am sorry," she said, that guy was amazed to see such maturity in such a young age.

Make sure to vote if you liked it and please comment and let me know your thoughts 🤗💖