𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

After a year

You were ready for your big day, you were finally getting married to the love of your life, it was your wedding, you were now walking down the aisle holding Taehyung's hand, soon he handed you to Jimin, "take good care of my lil sister Jiminshi," he said after he placed your hand on Jimin's.

After the wedding

You both exchanged your vows and sealed the promise with a kiss. "Omg are we really married now?" You asked looking at Jimin, he chuckled and nodded a yes. "Does that mean we can fuck each other now without anyone's permission?" You asked him, you still remember how Taehyung reacted when he saw you and Jimin making out for the first time, he almost started to beat Jimin. "I can't wait to go to our honeymoon," you chimed acting like a hormonal teenager, "at least wait till the party gets over y/n," Yoongi chuckled.

It was the after wedding party, you and the boys were all sitting around the table, Mina was there too, Hoseok and Namjoon got girlfriends and they too were sitting along the three kids, Heejin had your one year old son, "spare KooKoo's innocent mind y/n," Jungkook said, "he has a name Jungkook!" You exclaimed. "Yeah, and that is Tae-Min, seriously?! Why can't it be like Taekook or Jikook? Why Taemin?" Jungkook said pouting as he was jealous that it had parts of Taehyung and Jimin's name but not his, the others laughed at him.

"And you, you named your daughter as Soomin, again it has Min," Jungkook complained looking at Taehyung. "Don't worry Jungkookie, you will name our next baby," Jimin said, "there is next?" You asked looking at him, "well... if you want to," he trailed off, "ew get a room," Yoongi said, "I won't ever let you name my siblings," Heejin said to Jungkook starting a fight again.

After 6 years

"Everything planned right?" Hobi asked on the call, "yeah yeah, he is going out with all the kids, and Namjoon and Yoongi too are going with them," you said on the phone your eyes not leaving your room' door seeing if Jimin is coming back. It was his birthday and you all have planned to throw a party with just you guys, he doesn't know about this, as he wants to take, your kids: Heejin who is now 13, your 7 and 4 year old sons, Jin's son who is 4 year old, Yoongi's son who is also 4 year old, Hoseok and Namjoon's daughters who are 5 years old. And Taehyung's 7 year old daughter and 6 years old son, and lastly Jungkook's twins, a girl and boy who are 4 years old. Namjoon and Yoongi are going with him as it's too difficult to take care of all these 11 kids, just imagine how chaotic these kids would be as their fathers are more than chaotic.

You, the rest of the guys and their wife's were helping you to decorate the house for the party. You had a very special gift for him. After a very tiring day of decorating, everyone went to take a shower and fresh up before Jimin would come with the kids, you wore a tight black dress making your 4 month baby bump stand out. Yeah you were pregnant although you found it three months back you wanted to tell this to him on his birthday, so you planned on saying it today. You successfully hid it from him for these 3 months.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!" everyone yelled as soon as he came in with the others behind him, "thank you so much guys," he said, showing his eye smile, his eyes almost disappeared. You hugged him and wished him pecking his cheeks later. "Thank you baby," he said, he didn't notice your bump as it was too small to notice.

After cutting the cake, the kids went to play while the elders were giving gifts to Jimin, "you got nothing for me?" Jimin pouted, "of course I have something for you baby," you said taking his hand and placing it on your little bump, he raised his eyebrow still not understanding, but as soon as his eyes fell on your bump it widened, "really?!" He asked as his eyes lit up, you nodded as a tear rolled down your eyes, Jimin and you were so happy with each other these years, and you have got everything that you wanted, love, kids and what not and now you were so happy that you were blessed with another baby. He picked you up and spinned you around.

"Thank you, thank you so much baby," he said, as he put you down and hugged you tight but carefully. The others started to congratulate you while Hobi said, "I doubted it when I saw you the other night eating some weird combination again," "you are always the first to notice my pregnancy changes Hobi," you chuckled.

When you came to Korea after 20 years, you didn't know your life would spice up this much, you felt all those new emotions these years, you had your first love, first heart break, and the found love again and now you were feeling the happiest person alive, you had a very good and caring husband, a very understanding and lovely daughter, two cute and brave sons, and now a new member was gonna join your family. What else would you need in your life.

Make sure to read the previous two chapters posted today, and this book have finally come to an end, I may start one that goes through y/n and Jimin's life before Heejin, that is how they met and fell in love but I am not sure if I would have the time for it but will for sure try it after I complete my next series that contains 7 books. Thank you to all who came till the end with me. Love you all❤️

And if you haven't read my completed books, Business partner, Heirs and frozen bond then go read it!

Happy reading!💖

Please vote and comment💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 || 𝐏𝐉𝐌 🎉