𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 10

Flashback
nine years ago

Its been 2 days since you returned to Korea and you wanted to go to shopping, Taehyung didn't give you some money yet as he knew you would waste them on shopping and clubbing. Your brother promised you that he would take you shopping today, to get your necessities. You got ready and was waiting in the living room for your brother to come.

You heard the doorbell ring and you went and opened the door. There were two men wearing a mask and a hat to cover themselves and looked a little creepy, you got scared and was about to close the door, but one of them removed the mask and it was your brother, " aishh, will you stop wearing the mask? It's creepy!" You said as you let them both come in. The other one didn't remove the mask, but he was similar to the guy you met at the airport, named something like Jimin or something

"It's a part of my life y/n, " your brother chuckled, answering your question. He was walking straight upstairs towards your room, as you and the Jimin guy followed him. "Where are you going?" You asked, " to your room." He said and went into your room.

He looked everywhere and checked the closet and everywhere in your room, " what the fuck are you doing?" You asked annoyed. "To check if the guy who came yesterday is still here." He said looking into your bathroom, as your eyes widened, but you tried hard not to show that you were shocked, "wh-what guy? Now one came here, " you lied as you know he would scold you.

"Don't lie, I saw in the CCTV I installed at the entrance of your apartment y/n, " Taehyung said looking straight at you. "I- when did you do that?" You asked looking down, not daring to look into his eyes. "Dad did it for your safety and he said to me to keep an eye on it from time to time. So who is he?" "He was my classmate and since I came back to Korea we met, " you said fiddling with your fingers, while Jimin just stood there awkwardly.

"Y/n, for the 100th time stop bringing random people into your house, it's not good for your safety!" He lightly raised his voice. "Tae, stop doing this please, even you are the heir of Kim enterprises, but you were never hidden, but why only me? I am tired of always being hidden and I can't even say who my parents are to anyone! I feel like I am an illegitimate child!" You said frustrated of everything that's happening.

"Y/n, I am always surrounded by bodyguards and they keep me safe, and our parents love you so much and they always want you to be safe, " Tae said as he hugged you, you hugged him back. But he pulled back when his eyes fell on the trash can in your room. "Is that a..." He asked as he went towards it.

"Wow, you didn't only invite him but also had s3x with him? Good job y/n, " Taehyung sarcastically said, after noticing the used condom in the trash bin. you didn't say anything, "did you forget the part where I said no. Boys. Allowed?" He asked he can be really overprotective sometimes, "you never said anything about having sex when I was there and why do you care now?" You asked, trying to defend yourself. "Y/n no one there knew you, but here people can find your identity easily and your face being the exact copy of mine doesn't help at all." He said, "it's not that I wanted to, " you mumbled, "I just want you to be safe y/nie, " he said as he kissed your forehead.

Jimin never saw his friend Taehyung being this caring about someone. Taehyung's phone rang and he went to pick it up, you turned to see Jimin still wearing his mask and hat. "Won't you ever remove that?" You chuckled.

He then realised that he was wearing them still and removed that, revealing his angelic face. You both went into the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Taehyung to come, "so you both always hang out together?" You asked Jimin as every time Tae comes even this guy comes with him, "it's just that we always have work to do together."

He said and you both were talking about random things until Tae came. "I must go now, I got an important work, " Tae came rushing into the living room, "yah! Then how the fuck am I going to go shopping?" You asked, "Jimin can you go?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded, "is it okay with you?" Jimin asked looking at you, "no problem" you said, his caring nature made your heart flutter.