𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 5

Present

You woke up to see your very cute girl sleeping in front of you, she was as cute as her dad, she looked so much like her dad but only her eyes were like yours, she was pouting just the way he would while sleeping. Why does she have to be so much like her dad?!

You carefully took her arms which were wrapped around you and softly placed it on the bed and covered her with the cover and got up to get ready, today was the first day you were going to the company, when you returned to Korea your dad transferred the company to you but still, he went to the office as the CEO while you were in home learning everything about the business, no one in the company knows about you being the CEO other than the shareholders.

After your dad died the workers in your company thought that the company was taken over by someone else or maybe some old man or woman is taking care of the company that they can't come to the company. You got ready while Heejin was still sleeping, Heejin will be taken care of by the maids who will be starting their work from today.

Before leaving to office you pecked Heejin's forehead and left. Mina had sent the driver and he was already waiting outside for you.

As you reached the company, many eyes were on you, since you were new there many were staring at you wonder who you might be as they have never seen you around, but some felt that you were familiar but weren't able to recognize properly, it was because when you started dating Jimin and your relationship was relieved your photos were shared all over the internet but as soon as you broke up with him it was completely taken down.

As you reached the topmost floor where your office was you saw Mina at her desk, as soon as she saw you she bowed to you and led you inside your office. No one else was there on this floor, it had only your office and your assistant's office.

Your office was pretty big, with a big couch on one side, your desk in the middle and the large window from where the whole city can be seen. You liked it. Then you told Mina to arrange a conference with the department managers and the managing director to let them know that you were the company's CEO and to have a talk about the company's progress.

Meanwhile, here Heejin woke up and the first thing that she did was a search for you, as she came across a maid she asked about you and she said that you went to work, she pouted and went back to her room and did her morning routine.

Then she limped downstairs and sat on the couch, one of the maids came and asked her what she wanted for breakfast and Heejin said that cereals were fine.

As she was sitting there scrolling through her phone, (yes, she had a phone because you were always busy with work and she felt bored, so you bought her one) she heard the doorbell ring, someone went to get the door while Heejin was looking for the couch to the door to see who it was.

But she wasn't able to. Then the maid came with a man behind her. It was Jimin who came to visit her.

An hour back in the boys' dorm

As Jimin woke up his thought again filled with Heejin, as he went downstairs to have breakfast with the boys after doing his morning routine, he sat at the table and started eating and he thought if  Heejin would have eaten or not.

After having breakfast he got ready to go and meet her, as he was walking to the door Jungkook asked where he was going and he answered, "I am going to meet Ms Kim," he said with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Jimin, forget her! Y/n and you are not meant for each other," Taehyung yelled at him. That's when Jimin remembered about Y/n, he didn't think about her from morning all that he was thinking about was this little girl.

"Tae I didn't mean her, I meant the little girl I met yesterday, in fact, I didn't think about y/n from today morning," Jimin said, Taehyung was happy to hear that from him, finally, he can forget about Y/n and he thought about someone else, he allowed him to go, he was ready to do anything for Jimin to make him forget about Y/n.

As Heejin saw Jimin she ran and hugged him forgetting about her leg. Jimin picked her up in his arms and went to the couch and sat, and made Heejin sit on his lap.

He asked how she was and they both had a good conversation, and as far as Jimin saw only maids we're visible but no sign of her mother. He asked her about it and she answered that she has gone to work, she then said that she was in the US until yesterday.

Then the maid gave her a bowl of cereal and milk. Heejin sat on the dining table with Jimin, she offered him some but he politely rejected her.

As Heejin was eating she was struggling to keep the hair off her face, Jimin got up from his seat and grabbed her hair softly and took a hairband from his pocket and tied her hair, "why do you have a hair tie in your pocket?" Heejin asked him, "well my girlfriend had very long hair so I would usually have it to tie her hair whenever she wanted to," Jimin said and sat down, "you have a girlfriend?" the little girl squealed, "well I had one, but not now," Jimin said a little sadness hinting in his voice.

After having breakfast Jimin gave her the pills that the doctor gave her yesterday, after taking the pills Heejin and Jimin sat to watch a movie halfway through the movie her phone rang, she picked it up, it was you. She took the call and you said, "Hello sweetheart, good morning" "good morning mom, you didn't even bid me goodbye before leaving" you knew she was pouting.

"I am sorry honey you were sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you up," you said, "did you have your breakfast and take your pills?" You asked, " yes mom Jimin oppa has come here to visit me," Heejin said as soon as you heard his name your breath hitched, "don't call me Oppa  Heejin, you can just call me Jimin," he said, you heard his voice, Jimin's voice, it's been 6 years since you heard his voice although you saw his interviews and heard him sing this was different.

I am very sorry for being so inactive, I can't bring myself to write this book or post something these days, I hope this goes away soon and I am back on track, I feel so bad for not posting anything these days🥺

And I have been working on 2 new books for the Grand series I am planning😂👀

Make sure to vote and leave your thoughts💜

Happy reading!❤️