𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 18

The day went by and you didn't know that they baked the cake or even know what day it was today, you avoided Jimin as it was awkward between you both after the kiss.

It was almost 7 pm when you came downstairs, the living room was dark, you slowly went down the stairs to switch on the lights when you heard footsteps behind you, you could see his figure and you know it was Jimin, "why is it dark?" You asked, "even I was upstairs," he said and walked before you to turn on the lights, but before he could it was already turned on and 7 heads were in the view with a cake, Heejin was holding the cake, "happy 8th-anniversary appa eomma," Heejin yelled, you wondered how did they know about it. "Let's cut the cake!!" Taehyung shouted, rushing everyone towards the table.

"Cut the cake," Jin gave the knife to you and Jimin, you both hesitated. "Fast, I wanna taste the cake," Jungkook said, "cut it mommy, daddy," Heejin said, you both took the knife and cut the cake, Jimin fed you the first piece and you did the same to him. You took another piece and fed it to Heejin, and wiped the cream on her cheeks making her pout, you tried to run before she can take revenge, but Jimin caught you in time, "you can't escape like that y/n," he grinned and wiped his fist full of cake on your face. Now it turned into a whole cream war between you 9 members, your laughs filled the whole house or even the neighbourhood.

Everyone was in the living room playing with each other and you came into Jimin's room to wash your face, you washed your face and went out wiping your face with a towel. And bumped into something hard, you looked up to see Jimin towering over you. "J-Jimin, I- I," you didn't know what to say as you still felt awkward around him, "can we talk?" He asked, you nodded slowly and went to sit next to him on the bed. "It's normal to get tempted, you know... we were dating and it's okay to kiss right? We were just tempted and nothing else," he tried to get rid of the awkwardness and yeah he was right, it was just the heat if the moment right? Nothing else.

After 2 weeks

Everything is perfect in your life now, Heejin is happy and you were happy about it, and also you and Jimin we're most likely friends now. And last night Taehyung and Heejin came up with an idea to make you realise your love for Jimin.

Tae bought a bracelet just like yours which was given my Jimin, it was the first gift that Jimin gave you so you still kept it safe and Heejin saw that you had this bracelet in your closet but never wore it, she got curious and asked Tae and that's how they both found out that you still treasured the bracelet.

Tae broke the new bracelet he bought and gave it to Heejin and told her the plan. The boys weren't home, all were having a photoshoot, Tae finished it early and came back early, you were in your(Jimin's) room checking your emails.

"Mom?" Heejin softly knocked on the door, "come in sweety," you said not looking at her. "I accidentally broke your bracelet mom, I am sorry," she said pouting, you took at the bracelet and was about to say it's okay when you took an even clearer look at the bracelet.

"Heejin..." you didn't know what to say, you had a mixture of emotions. You were angry and both sad. "Who told you to take it in the first place, Heejin!?" You yelled at her, it was the second time that you yelled at her, even though she knew that it was just an act she was doing, tears formed in her eyes and she ran out after throwing the bracelet at you. You fell in the bed and tears unknowingly formed in your eyes and slowly made their way out, you still didn't realise that you hurt Heejin, you were still thinking about the bracelet, it meant very special to you.

You felt the bed sink next to you which meant the someone sat next to you, "y/n?" It was Taehyung, "leave me alone," you said not bothering to look at him, "she didn't break your bracelet," he said you looked at him now, "it's not yours, see yours is still in the closet only," he said and you ran towards your closet to check and yeah it was still there, just the way it was the last time you saw it.