Chapter 2||Name calling ✔️

[Warning: Homophobic people in this.]
(1 year later after the first part)
                       {Y/n POV }

RING RING RING

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I woke up and shut it off. Today was a school day. It is like if it wasn't, I would stay in my room all day. I stayed in my room all day when I finished school or when I didn't have school. I stayed in my room all day long. What's the point of going out and being bullied. I hate the things people would do. Girls would call me a slut. And guys oh god I hated them. They would always grab my head and put it to there crotch and say "Isn't this what gays do, suck dick and get fucked." They would say. I hated everyone. They were all mean to me for no reason. I was popular before the lying man touched me. Most of those people were my friends. And now they're nothing to me.

Even when our teacher(Not the same teacher in chapter 1) put us into group to fight against, everyone would go try hard on me. But that didn't matter cause I still won. But they would purposely do things to hurt me. Like this one guy I was fighting he could of dodged my attack easily but he tried to attack me. He ended up losing because of the that. I would tell me teacher about what they would do, but she justed waved it off as "boys will be boys". I was one of the best students in the class. I would always get an A or a B on my tests. Not only that I was strong too.

During lunch I didn't sit with anyone. There was this one table that was always empty, so I made it to my area. But I made a friend. It was a green haired boy name Izuku Midoriya. He would write down notes about my wings, and he was sweet. He didn't believed in the rumors about me, he told me "They're just rumors, they're not true." We would do things for each other. Like when Midoriya had a hard test coming, I would promise him if he got a good score I would buy him something All Might related. Thats why he has alot of All Might merch in his room.

It was always nice during lunch. But then when class started again and when I had to head to the dorms the name calling would continue. Also something no one knows about my wings is that they are sentient. It's like that one kid in class 1-A that has that shadow bird. I could feel what they feel. They mostly feel angry about people bullying me, but I would calm them down. They can sense things around me. Like when someone is coming. They would twitch like crazy.

But my wings keep twitching when I was in my room. I feel like someone is watching me. But that wouldn't be possible, since I'm on the 3rd floor. Someone would need a latter or... maybe they have a floating qurik? I just close my blinds and hope whoever it is will leave me alone. I gotta go to sleep early, tomorrow I have a test.

[Word count 559]