Part 9|| TALK!

[Warning: This part talks about blood and painfull descriptions of people dying]⚠️

{Y/n POV}

"Is there another room here." I question. He points at a door. I grab one of the guy and starts walking to the door. "Hawks come with, if he trys anything funny you'll be there to deal with him." I said, Hawks follows me to the room. I tie the man to a chair. And I enter back to the main room I was in and tie that man to a chair. "Do we have any maps. The Handyman snaps and says "Kutogiri get us a map." "Two maps please." I correct the Handyman. "Right away master." The misty man bows and walks to another room. I grab 2 pencils from my pocket. The misty man brings two maps and places them on the counter. I grab one of the maps and say "Circle where your base is at." His freed hand grabs the pencil and circles a spot. I walk to the other room and do the same thing with the other man. Everyone was very confused to what I was doing. I place them on the counter and the League members look at the maps too. I grab one of my feathers and make it to a sword. I erase the circle they made and go up to the guy. I put the feather sword on his chin and lift it up. "Your lying to me, I suggest you tell the truth or there will be bloodshed, you wouldn't want that right. I'm feeling nice today so I'll give you a second shot, so don't miss." I say giving him the pencil back. The draws a circle at different area. I go to the other man and explain the same thing I said to the first. I look at the map and the circles didn't match... they were lying.

[So this trick is from The Last of Us. Its where you give one person a map and they point out where the place you want to find is, and you go to there partner and if the area they mark is the same there telling the truth, if not there lying.]

"Im start to think your fucking with me." You got close his ear and whisper "I don't like being played with." You cut his left arm. He crys out in pain. "WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BASE!" You yell at him. All the League members watch what your doing as like a show to them. You slice his arm, and snap your fingers, with that the cut exploded. Blood was all around his arm. He crys out in pain much louder. "Be honest." You say to him with a calming voice. He circles an another area on the map. You go to the other guy and do the same thing. You look at both of the maps. They circled the same area. *That's the base.* You go to the first guy and say, "Well was that hard to do." You cut the rope around him. "What hell are you doing." The Handyman says, it sounds like he trying to scream but his voice is too rusty. The guy with scars stops him. I let the guy go to the exit door. Before he reached the nob of the door a feather went through his neck. Killing him, I pull out the feather from his neck, blood going over my face. I cut the second guys rope and stab him painfully, he was being the little piece of shit. I pulled out his eyes out, they were dangling from the holes on his face. I cut his cheeks to form what looks like a smile. I turn to the others and say, "Look guys he's smiling." I say with a big grin.

{Y/n POV ends}
{Hawks POV}

I enter the main room and see the kid pulled out one of the mans eyes out of his sockets, they dangling like a tether ball. The kid also cut his cheeks to form a smile. "Look guys he looking."He says with a big grin. I looked at the other they were all creep out, even Toga was creep out. He threw the guys body on the floor and spat on it. I heard him whisper, "That's for wasting my time, peace of shit." The kid says. *Damn he's brutal.* The kid goes to the maps and points to Shigaraki and tells him to come where he is at. "There base should be in this area." The kid tell Shigaraki. "I need to clean myself, do you guys have a washroom?" Kutogiri points to the washroom and the kid goes in. "Soooo" "Were keeping the kid, I realized he's more valuable then I thought. He can kill someone quickly, which is needed." Shigaraki states. "Yeah but my wings are a big giveaway to who I am." I hear the kid says as he walks in. "That's true... oh I have an idea, but it's gonna take awhile. Anyways you should get back home kid." I nod. I Hawks I look at him. He gives me a confused look and then it hits me "Oh shit, right."

{Hawks POV ends}
{Shigaraki POV}
{Time skip}

"Master we got a new member, but the problem is that they wings and people can tell who it is, do you have a way to help him?" I ask master. "In fact I do have a way." He says. "What is it?" I ask him, "He will be more valuable if he has an invisibility quirk and so happens I have one too. When you find him fit to go on missions bring him to me." "Okay master I will, thank you." I say to him." "Shigaraki you know you can call me All for one right." He tells me. "I'm right master sorry." I apologize to him. "Its alright, but be careful because he's a very valuable allie, we can't afford to lose him." All for one tells me. "I understand, thank you."

(Thank you all for reader this, I appreciate it 🤗)