Part 22|| Sports festival part 3

{Y/n POV}

The first rounds were over, on to the second round. I took a quick nap. I felt someone shaking me, I groaned as I opened my (eye color) eyes. "Your up next", I see a person tell me. I walk towards the waiting room. They had a TV in there that had the sports fest on. As I was watching it I noticed someone. *Oh dear God I hope I don't face him, I would definitely lose to him, his quirk is too OP, unfortunately I could just delay my loss then anything eles.* I watch him on the screen. He ended up winning.

"Okay, that round was pretty intense, well next round we have (y/n) vs (Insert name here). I walked out of the waiting room and went to the battle field. I stood on my side. *Oh I'm fighting a girl, well you know what they say equal rights equal fights.* I get ready to fight. "The round will start in 3...2....1 GO!" She starts running to me. I fly up in the air. I feel myself starting to get pulled to the ground. I see I have chains around me. I struggle to get out. I slammed to the ground, my stomach hurts because of that. *I think I have a plan but it's very risky. But if I do everything right I should win.* I get out of chains and fly up as high as I could. I send half of my feather towards her. I flew in feathers hiding myself from being seen. Chains were everywhere, grabbing some feathers.

One almost grabbed me. I decided to split the big pack of feathers into three groups. One was gonna attack her at the front, another was gonna attack her left, and the third one was gonna attack her right. She looked so confused. I was in the group on her left. She tired to attack all three of them, but it didn't work. When I got close enough I pulled all the feathers back to my wings revealing myself to everyone. I heard someone gasps and some aws from the crowd. I felt bad for her, because I kicked her head. Her face slammed to the ground. *Ow that must of hurt like a bitch.* I grabbed her body and threw it out of the battle field. She was disqualified. "OH (Y/N) IS THE WINNER FOR THIS MATCH, HE WILL BE MOVING ONTO THE NEXT ROUND." The crowd roared with cheers

I left the battle field and went back to my seat. The people around me were...scared of me. *Oh so now they remember how strong I am. Its so funny how people change when things like this happens. When they know they could get killed by someone more powerful than them. It amuses me.* I smirk at the thought. I waited for the next battle.

<Small time skip>

I was in the waiting room. And guess who I'm fighting, the shy boy himself, Tamaki Amajiki. *He's probably eating clams, some octopus, and some fried chicken to counter my wings. I was called up to start my match. *Remember he may be shy but he is powerful. I'm gonna try to get him out of the battle field without him noticing.* I was standing on my side of the field and Tamaki was standing on his. "THE MATCH STARTS IN 3....2.....1 GO!!!" Tamaki launches his tentacles at me. I fly up in the sky as fast as I could. *Okay I'll try to keep him away from me, his tentacles can't reach me that far.* I see he spread out wings. *Shit he's gonna try to get closer to me.* He flys up. I get some of my feathers ready to attack. I compress air around three of my feathers. *Unfortunately I can't compress so much air since it would be unstable. I could just flap my winger to make him go to the ground, yeah that seems like a good idea.*

I flap my wings to make it hard for him to fly since the wind is pushing on him. I did a similar strategy that I did during the last round. I send the three feathers, one to his right, one to his left, and the last one in front of him. I watched as he looked very confused about what to do. He tired to grabbed the feather on his right with his tentacles, but I released the wind around make the tentacles to move out the way. It wrapped around his right arm. While was distracted with that feather, the one on the left wrapped around his other arm. And finally the one at his front wrapped around his leg. The feathers started to drag him to the line were he would be disqualified. *For someone who's in the big three, they really aren't that strong.*

But before he crossed the line one of his tentacles was able to grab one of my feathers. With one part of his body free he could actually get out. He was able to get out of the feathers grasp. I send them to attack them, but he caught them in his clam hand. I landed on the ground and sent a majority of feathers to him. His tentacles tried to stop them, he got some. Some of my feathers were helping the one trapped in the clam hand he has. While others were pushing him closer to the line. He looked like he was struggling. After a while

BUZZZZZ

"(Y/N) IS THE WINNER FOR THIS MATCH!!!" Tamaki looked confused, he looked down and realized. He was over the line, making him out of bounce. The crowd erupted into cheers. I went back to my seat, I hear the people around me whisper. Many of the things they were whispering were "How was he able to beat on of the big 3?" "If he was able to beat one of the big 3 shouldn't he be apart of it?" "Man, how powerful is he to beat one of the big three." They were mostly talking about how I was able to beat one of the members of the big 3. I was scared for the final round, because who I would be fighting. His quirk is OP.
I'm going to be fighting

"GET READY FOR THE FINALS!!! (Y/N) (LAST NAME) VS MIRIO TOGATA!!!"

[Word count 1082]