Chapter 30

Antoinettes POV

I sat in the living room as everyone rushed around me. Jennifer the wedding planner we hired, was yelling at someone on the phone. Chase wasn't here yet. My mother and father were bickering.

"Antoinette, darling-" my mother began before Chase barged in the front door.

"Baby, I'm home."

"Right here, babe." I called him over. He placed his bags down at the door and walked over. Our lips mashed together as he sat down next to me. "Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hi." he whispered back.

"Antoinette." my mother tried to get my attention. We looked over at her, giving her what she asked for.

"Your father and I have thought this through. You and Chase have a beautiful home and you should get back to it. Its closer to the rest of the family, so we were thinking about moving down there. We want to be close, but not too close."

"I think that's a wonderful idea." I smiled and Chase agreed with me.

Jennifer closed her phone and gave Chase a smile. "Hello, Mr. Teller."

"Jennifer." he nodded.

"Everything alright?" I asked, the last thing I needed was something to go wrong.

"Yes, I worked everything out. They were giving me a hard time about the location we reserved."

The wedding would be in front of a massive lake, something beautiful to look at. The place that the party would be held is in front of the lake also. They couldn't cancel on us now, it's three months away.

My head started to spin as everyone came after me again. I couldn't do this anymore, four hours was long enough. With an animalistic roar, I threw my head into my hands. Chase scooped me up and rushed me outside.

A month ago I had a break down. The stress got to me and I couldn't take it anymore. Chase was at work and my parents were out. I ran outside and into the woods looking for somewhere to escape to. Chase went crazy thinking that someone had found me, when in reality I fell asleep. When I awoke, I panicked. I had no idea where I was and I didn't have my phone. Chase was outside screaming into his phone. I screamed out to him and he came running. When he found me, he was so relieved that he plopped down next to me and took me into his arms. From that moment on, this was our spot.

Chase put me on my feet and grabbed my hand. We took off jogging into the woods. When the trees cleared and the land was familiar, we dropped to the ground. I was wrapped up in his arms and tucked away from the rest of the world.

"Don't let this stress you out, love."

"How am I not suppose to let this stress me out!" That's all weddings do, stress people out! Jennifer helps most of the time, but I can't help worrying about ever little thing. The flowers, the guests, the dress, the weather, my period.

"Just take a deep breathe, baby girl."

"Make love to me." I whispered into his chest.

He looked down at me, kissing the top of my head. "Right here? Right now?"

"I don't care, just help me get rid of the stress."

Chase glanced around, scanning the tree line. When his eyes looked back at mine they were filled with lust. It swirled around in the greens of his eyes, making them darker, more animalistic. He pulled me close to him, his teeth latching onto my bottom lip. His hands worked furiously to free me from my pants. Once he had them undone, he pushed me on my back. He took hold of my waistband and yanked them down, panties and all. I was wide open in the middle of the woods. Chase made it seem like nothing, the way his hand rubbed at my core as he pushed his pants down.