Chapter 7

Just as everyone started to part ways to go home, you try to silently sneak away without noticing, but it was too late. As you were crouching down and crawling away from anos' sight, you were startled by the sound of his voice.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Shit. You sigh as you slowly get up from your knees to stand while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Oh! Anos, I didn't even see you there! Haha...." you laugh nervously as you turn around to face him. You figured that the only way out of this situation was to pretend to play dumb and laugh it off.

"Right. Well now that you've seen me, let's go." Anos says as he conjures a teleportation circle that encompasses both you and him. The size of the circle was the largest you've ever seen. You were surprised about this because when you were in bodiam, you had studied that the larger the spell circle meant the greater the power so that meant that anos had a great source of power and strength in magic. As the circle lights up, you and anos instantly teleport inside of what looks like a castle. You were confused as you looked around the empty castle. The walls and windows were torn down and scattered all over the floor, while the roof was nonexistent so the moonlight shines throughout the room. Nothing about the castle gave you any ideas of where you were as you walked around so you looked at anos to demand answers.

"So where are we? And why are we here? It doesn't look like there's anything special about this place except that it's a rundown old castle from probably 2000 years ago."

Anos stayed silent as he continued to walk around. As he led you throughout the castle, you couldn't help but see that there was a sense of nostalgia within anos' eyes as we went deeper and deeper within the building. Anos knew every twist and turn in the castle as if he had been there before as he kept looking around for something. As you continue to follow anos, a sudden bloodlust overcomes you. With the place secluded and anos preoccupied within the castle, now was the perfect time to kill anos, right then and there. You knew that anos' power would pose a threat to you since his power far surpassed yours. Even though you weren't sure whether he was the demon king or not, anos needed to be eliminated just because you needed to make sure no one interfered with your plan and desire. Your eyes begin to glow as your bloodlust grows. Just as you were ready to set the room in flames, anos turned around to face you.

"This place is known as the demon king's castle delzogade. Rumor has it that 2000 years ago, the demon king and his trusted subordinated gave up their lives to bring peace to all the realms..."

"Well yeah. Every demon knows the history of the demon king. There's no surprise there. The demon king, alongside hero kanon, great spirit Reno and militia the god of creation, helped build a wall that separated the realms to bring peace to the nation..."

Anos was quick to chuckle as he turned back around to lead you into the grand hall. "Yes, but did you know that there was another individual that played an important role in bringing peace"

You were confused because what anos was saying was never discussed in the many history books you've read. You knew that anos probably had something up his sleeves so you needed to make the first move before he does. Right as he walks into the grand hall, your eyes light up to encase you and anos in a circle of flame. Just as you were about to activate another spell, anos turns around with a large smirk on his face.

You needed to respond to assert your dominance. "It wasn't so smart of you to bring me here to give me a history lesson. Well since there's no one around, then it'll be easier to kill you." you smile as you place your hand on your hip.

"And why do you want to kill me? I thought we had something, darling" anos says as he takes steps closer to you. Just before he gets too close, you activate demon black storm emperor <Girasf>. As black lightning gathers in your hand, you watch anos as he stands a few feet away from you. He wasn't doing anything to prepare for your attack nor did he look concerned that your lightning was slowly becoming a destructive typhoon within your hands. Your anger grew as he just continued to smile with his arms crossed, facing you. Within seconds, you strike anos with your black lightning with full force that could kill a whole city. you were sure that anos wouldn't be able to dodge or live through the attack. Just as you finish sending the attack, anos redirects your lightning into the sky, causing the walls and floor to shake drastically. You were able to catch yourself from falling, but you were in shock that anos was able to redirect your attack with ease. As you activate your hell flame binding magic circle <zora E dipto>, anos sends a ray of white light that puts out your circle of flame that entrapped him.