Chapter 11

It was bright and early in the morning as you woke up to the smell of sausage and eggs for breakfast. The first thing you noticed when you woke up was anos next to you in bed, still sound asleep and cuddling with your body. You realized what happened last night when you felt your lower body ache from what went down last night. It made your heart flutter a little as you watched anos peacefully sleeping, but you finally snapped out of it and knew that what had happened last night wasn't real. You tried your best to sneak out of anos grip and out of bed, but anos was quick to notice your movements so he woke up as well.

Shit. You thought as you grabbed nearby clothes to cover your naked body. As anos propped himself to sit up on your bed to stretch, you started to get dressed. "oi, about last night...let's pretend it never happened..." you say softly, with your bad towards anos. As anos watched you dress, he stayed silent because he didn't have anything to say. You continued talking. "Clearly it was all because of the alcohol so you don't have to worry about what happened..." after you finished getting dressed, you picked up anos' clothes off the floor and threw them at him, to which he catches. Before he had a chance to respond, you were already making your way out the door. You pause right before opening the door. "I'm going to head out first before the maids say something. Be sure to lock up when you leave. You say as you left the room. Anos had a large smirk on his face as he watched you leave. "It's been 2000 years and yet her personality is still the same as ever" anos mumbles to himself as he starts to get dressed for class.

After breakfast, you decided to walk to school today just to clear your mind and get some peace and quite to yourself. As you arrive on campus, you hear rays obnoxious voice in the distance behind you. "Y/N sweetheart!! Wait up!!" You were ready to punch ray for yelling so loud and in public. Ray eventually catches up as you stand there waiting for him. You end up hitting the top of his head as he arrives. "I told you I'm not your sweetheart!" You say as you punch the top of your nose bridge to emphasize your frustration because all eyes were on you two now. Ray let's out a smile as he rubs the spot you hit him. He always knew how to get on your nerves. "What. I mean you are my sweetheart" ray says as you both start walking to school together. "So y/n. What happened to you last night? I couldn't find you anywhere after the party. I saw you one minute at the bar and then you were gone the next. Where did you go? And without me too!!!!" Ray pouts as he whines. You instantly freeze trying to figure out an excuse because you couldn't tell ray the truth. You tried to play it off cool. "Oh I just went home early since I wasn't feeling well" you say nervously as you try to convince ray to believe you. "I also didn't want to ruin your moment with misa since it looked like you both were getting awfully close you say, trying to change the subject. Suddenly, you feel ray place the palm of his hand on your forehead to check whether you had a fever. "Are you feeling better though? No fevers?" Ray says with a concerned look on his face. This sudden gesture catches you off guard and causes you to blush a little. The feeling of someone caring about you was something you never experienced so you froze there trying to process what was happening. with ray touching you and being concerned for you, it made your heart flutter slightly. Before ray could notice the red in your cheeks, you immediately swat his hand away from your face. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm better now so don't touch me. Or else I'll punch you" you say as you walk away from him. A smile lights up Ray's face as he starts walking to catch up to you to head to class.

In class, there was a substitute teacher that was filling in for Emilia. The rest of the class didn't know what went down between anos and Emilia so everyone was confused on whether Emilia quit or not, but eventually everyone got over it. As the substitute teacher told us about our inter academy class with azeshions hero academy. Everyone starts whisper after the news that the venue was at arclaniska in the human realms. From the corner of your eye, you see anos' demon eyes light up slightly after hearing the news. You smile as you lean back after hearing the news. You weren't scared of the human realm since you had been there a couple times on missions on behalf of the elders. You knew your way in and around the world and academy since you had been trained to assassinate potential reincarnations of kanon. As the teacher went on to explain to the class about humans and the human realm, you could see anos deep in thought thinking about something. Eventually the class ends and it was time for study hall. As you were getting ready to make your way there, you suddenly see anos standing in front of a window thinking about something. Just as you were about to scare him, Sasha approaches anos to inform him about study hall.