Chapter 12

"Love and jealousy are sisters."

Angelica

Owning up to my feelings was one thing but it didn't make the situation any easier. It didn't change the fact that he was still my professor and the amout of trouble we'd get into if we did start to date.

I mentally groaned. Dating? Seriously? You're already thinking of that? Get a grip.

My friends kept suggesting that I should tell him but how would I even do that?

Hey, I actually like you back, bye. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Yeah no.

Will I get a chance to tell him? Maybe. If he keeps on popping up everywhere I go then just maybe.

I should focus on something else like getting to his class on time, I slightly cringed. Heading to his class just made it more evident how weird having feelings for your professor is.

I was walking down the hallway with Alli. Looking ahead I saw a familiar dark hair and broad shoulders. My heart raced and my knees turned into jello. Alli noticed me stopping.

"Whats wrong?"

She looked ahead and realization filled her eyes. "Oh- just walk pass him like whatever." She shrugged.

"Right."

We started walking again when a woman went up to Mr. Wilson. She was blonde, wore a dark red skirt suit with matching stilettoes. Another professor Im guessing. She was really pretty.

They talked animatedly before she let out a laugh and ran her hand on Mr. Wilson's bicep and my muscles tensed.

He didn't seem to mind the contact as she giggled at him, the sight of them left a bitter taste on my mouth. She bent down to pick up a pencil she dropped, showing her cleavage.

I rolled my eyes at her attempt to seduce him- wait no. She might actually have dropped it. You cannot be jealous, you have no right to be. In fact they were way better suited than we ever will be, my heart heavy at the thought.

Snap out of it. Honestly, I didn't think he'd affect me this much but the green eyed monster just begging to come out said otherwise.

Our eyes locked just before we passed them and I quickly looked away.

"So I'll see you at my housewarming party this saturday, Okay?" She said in a flirty tone.

Ugh, I didn't wait to hear his answer and fast walked to the room.

We made it to the room and sat down on our seats. I let out an irritated huff and started to prepare my stuff.

Hailey leaned back on her seat next to me to talk to Allie. "What's up with her?"

"She saw a hot blonde professor talking to Mr. Wilson down the hallway and apparently she's gonna have a housewarming party this saturday." Alli answered with a grim smile.

Mira raised her eyebrows. "Were they just talking?"

"Oh she was definitely flirting with him, had her arm around his bicep and even flashed him some cleavage."

Hailey smirked at me and had a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Ooh so she's jealous."

I scoffed."Im so not. He can flirt with whoever he wants to, I don't care." I declared in a detached tone.

Hailey snickered beside me. "Sure Angie."

I rolled my eyes at her. I notice Mr. Wilson coming in and his eyes immediately found mine but I quickly looked away and pretended to be busy on something in my book.