Jaune Arc, the betrayed

Hello, this story is in the process of being rewritten, it's honestly shit in my opinion, and the idea of everybody suddenly turning on Jaune just doesn't seem possible to me. I'll be rewriting it and it'll also include Steve and Alex, similar to how Oscar has Ozpin in his head, it'll be the same for Jaune. If I have extra time, I might be able to write a Christmas special for this fic, which will be the last chapter for THIS FIC.

It seemed like everything was against him, no matter how much he tried, Jaune had always gotten into trouble, whether it be with his parents, sisters, friends or in general. He made so many mistakes, but none of them stopped him from becoming a huntsman, sure, he forged his transcripts, and sure, he was weak.

But he had the heart of a hero.

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"

Every student knew this, every single one of them knew that an unskilled teammate could cause them or their teammates their deaths, they were huntsmen after all. Somebody as weak and timid as the blonde-haired knight would never survive a one on one with any Grimm other than the common beowulf.

Of course, in a world filled with super-powered beings, the heart wasn't enough, unless you wanted your literal heart to be ripped out of you. When Jaune Arc joined Beacon academy, one of the finest huntsman academies in Remnant, he thought things would be better. 

How wrong he was.

The first months of it had been great, he was made leader of team JNPR and he made so many friends. Sadly, just like Qrow's semblance, Karma told Jaune to fuck off. Even after saving Cardin, that bastard still leaked Jaune's transcripts.

And so, the bullying began.

Flashback

Jaune fell to the ground, his nose bleeding from the fist that had bonked him. "BASTARD!" Another punch sent by Yang made contact with him, he spat blood. Ruby watched in shock as he tried to get back up, but was quickly kneed in the stomach. "HOW COULD YOU! WE TRUSTED YOU." She screamed again. Her eyes glared at Jaune. NPR, Blake, Ruby, and Weiss were there as well. Blake just didn't look at him, Ruby's were filled with sympathy and sadness, she didn't want her friend to be hurt, but she knew she'd be another victim if she intervened. Weiss looked at him with disgust and disdain, she knew he was pathetic but not to this degree. His team wasn't any better, they stared at him in disappointment, anger, sadness, so many emotions they couldn't explain. Yang kept her barrage going on him, her punches completely fueled by rage. She only stopped when she saw that he almost looked dead, bruised and cut. "Let's just go..." she muttered to the others, which they obeyed.

For a split second, Jaune swore he saw guilt in her eyes. 

...

It seemed like only a few cared and respected Jaune.  Ozpin knew that with Jaune's full potential, with just a few years of training, he'd be a powerful huntsman. 

None of the other teachers helped either, Professor Port and Oobleck, gave him extra homework and projects to do, they were helping him by making him smarter and better at handling numerous things at once, at least they thought it would.

Flashback!

Jaune received a slap from his father's hand, it was filled with scars from past battles and injuries. "Don't you EVER, come back here. You were never an Arc, you're a disappointment. You're a cheater. You think just because you come from a powerful family, you think you are invincible."

"N-no I-"

The father slammed his fist down into

Jaune's head. He fell to the ground, only having one knee supporting his weight. And as he looked behind his "Dad." He saw his sisters. Most were looks of disgust and disappointment, with the exception of Saphron.

...

Jaune tried getting back up after another attack, which he managed to do so. As he walked down the halls of the academy, different students stared at him. "The hell is he doing here?" One faunas girl asked. The others mocked and laughed at him.

Arriving in his dorm room, he tried to open the door, "Locked, again..." Jaune mumbled. "I can't do this anymore, why am I treated like this?" Jaune asked himself, it felt as if the walls were closing in on him. He didn't know what to do anymore. Jaune decided to take a walk in the emerald forest, one of the only places he could be at peace.

Ironic

The only sounds made in the forest were the crunched leaves underneath Jaune's shoe... and his quick and loud breaths. "They're getting faster! I can't fight them, come on Jaune think!" Jaune made a few mistakes coming to the emerald forest.

The forest was infested with Grimm, lots of them.

His emotions led them all to him.

He didn't have any weapons.

He had literally no experience in any combat whatsoever

Spotting a cave, he dashed toward it. Even with his incredible speed, the Grimm were catching up, the beowulf's paws marking the ground. Slowing down, Jaune quickly took off his armour, unclipping the locks that held his armour in place. Running up the mountain, he had one last boost of energy, finally, he reached the cave. The darkness soon surrounded him.

Using his scroll as a light source, he looked around the rocky walls, examining the area, while also being cautious and ready for anything. The sound of small spiders and other little critters echoed in the big cave. The only thing keeping Jaune at this point was his paranoia and the sound of something at the other end of the tunnels. A gentle hum originated from deep within the mountain, an almost soothing noise that reminded him of the humming of his fathers when Jaune would have a nightmare and he'd comfort him.

"Dad..."

After walking a few hundred metres, he came across what seemed to be a big gateway made out of a black-purple rocky material. It made a rectangular shape, in the hole of the big object l stood its portal, purple light dispersing out of what was from the other side. "Whoa... what is that!" Jaune yelled in awe and fear, its purple rays of light bounced off Jaune's pupils, for a split second, Jaune's eyes turned purple.

"Grrrrrr..."

Jaune's eyes widened, his head slowly turning around. The beowulf's blood-red, glowing eyes stared deeply into Jaune's soul, a dark aura surrounding the giant beast. Jaune quickly stumbled back, fearing the monster in front of him, "Whoa!" Jaune accidentally tripped over a small pebble, falling right into the portal...