f i v e

"Bloody hell, look at the stone, that has to be around 1000 galleons.

Y/n walked into the room and Draco was pacing back and forth with a box in his hand.

"Draco?" "Y/n...I didn't think you would show up."

"I got this for you" Draco hands y/n the box. It was a white small box with green string keeping it together.

Y/n opens it and there is a shining green emerald stone.

"Just a small gift, you seem to have trouble getting used to this school." Y/n was speechless.

Draco took her hand with the empty ring and placed the stone into the spot where her old stone was.

Y/n pulls Draco into a tight hug. "Thank you." Draco was surprised by this and awkwardly wrapped his arms around her. He rarely has this type of human contact so he wasn't sure what to do.

As they stand there embracing each other tightly, they loosen their grips on each other. While still holding on to each other they look into each other's eyes. Draco was the first one to move closer.

They faces move closer and closer together until his lips were pressed against Y/n's.

They passionately kissed each other while Draco's hands slowly made their way from her back to her waist. Y/n's wrists were over his shoulders. That feeling once again came upon y/n but that wasn't stopping her this time.

Continuing, Draco lips formed a smirk while his lips were on hers. Y/n backed up so her back was on the wall. While things escalate, Pansy turned the corner.

She saw Draco and Y/n all over each other and needed to stop it somehow. "Fire!" A voice screams coming from the door.

Y/n and Draco immediately stop even though both of them didn't want it to end. Draco takes y/n's hand and runs with her to the exit.

Standing there was Pansy with her arms crossed. Our hands slowly untangle from each other."What did I tell you sterling, stay out of our way.

Pansy takes Draco's hand and pulls him in the opposite direction of y/n.

As Pansy is pulling Draco, he looks back at y/n and bites his lip.

_______

Walking into the library, the golden trio was seating by the window.

Y/n walks up to Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Y/n!" Ron waves me over.

"Bloody hell, look at the stone, that has to be around 5000 galleons.

Y/n sighs. "Can I tell you guys something. But can you promise to to flip out."

"Anything, we promise." Harry nods his head as well as the others.

"Draco gave this to me, and we kind of have a moment." Y/n holds onto the ring.

"Wow, I would never expect malfoy to give anyone that kind of gift." Hermione says shocked. "It's not that big of a deal, he's just my mortal enemy." Harry says jokingly as they all laugh.

"If you promise to be careful around him, I say you go for him." Harry says with a smile.

"I agree, and he must care for you a lot if he giving you a ring like that." Ron gestures to the shimmering green stone.

"Thank you guys so much, you are all the best." Y/n kisses them goodbye.

______

The next morning was Hogsmeade. Y/n was especially excited for this because she rarely goes shopping. From a young age her father always bought her everything and she never got to pick things out for herself.

 From a young age her father always bought her everything and she never got to pick things out for herself

She wore this.