Step-Brothers

Requested by @miraclexmagical. Enjoy~

________________

A ebony hedgehog and his red echinda father stood outside od their new home, Knouckles, the father of Shadow, the ebony hedgheog. Knuckles' wife has a black hedgehog who past away not so long ago.  

Inside of the house, you have Rouge who adopted Sonic, is a white bat, Sonic being a blue hedgehog, he was found in the allie way by Rouge's, and Rouge naturaly felt drawn to him, there for adopting him.

"Dad, I don't want to be here" The ebony son whined. The father only shook his head and knocked on the door. A loud "Coming!" was heard from behind the house's walls, it sounded male and femine, usally there was no in between.

"Hello," a blue hedgehog answered the door. the elder of the hedgehogs blushed seeing the curvy figure of the susposed male in front of him. The blue hedgheog noticed and blushed as well. 

"C-Come in," Sonic said with a stutter. Shadow mentally chuckled, knowing that his new step brother would be fun to get all flaustered and embarrassed. Soon Shadow walked in with Knuckles. 

"Baby!" Rouge ran towards Knuckles with a smile on her face. Sonic looked happy as well, Shadow on the other had a sinster smirk, he was thinking of ways to get his step-brother to be embarrassed, or something along those lines.

Sonic walked up to Shadow and held his hand out for Shadow to take. Curious, Shadow took it. Big Mistake. Sonic spirted up to now his and Shadow's room. Shadow was in awe, how could Sonic move as fast as he could? Nobody could go that fast! Except him, and his brother now.

Sonic sat them on his bed. "What's your name?" he asked the ebony as they sat at least one inch apart. "Shadow" Shadow said trying to hold back a snicker as he mentally thought of a embarrassed image as he had before. 

Shadow looked at Sonic, then the blue one said his name. "Sonic" he had said. Sonic. That name really fit didn't it? Shadow then grabbed the other's wrist and pulled him into his arms. Sonic was surprised, blushing, and very confused. His mind racing as Shadow leaned in.

Shadow leaned in and left a peck on the other's lips. He had gotten what he had wanted, his new brother blushing and embarrassed. Sonic, on the other hand, didn't know what to think. Should he let his new brother continued to make him blush?

Days past, every now again Shadow would call Sonic over for some little peck or just to touch his curves. Though none of the parents knew about what the two were doing. One day, Rouge and Sonic had left to go clothes shopping.

Once they returned they tried on clothes, Rouge had a closet full of jewelry and more clothes, while Sonic had more shoes than Rouge did. Shadow collected everything he had to do something he never though he would do.

He walked into Sonic's room, some flowers in this dominate hand. "Sonic?" there he was reading a book on his bed, a pair of rose gold reading glasses on. Sonic turned to Shadow blushing that his brother had seen his favorite pair of glasses.

{Sonic's Glasses}

Shadow smirked at his embarrassement, since day one, he had always liked when Sonic was embrassed or blushing

Shadow smirked at his embarrassement, since day one, he had always liked when Sonic was embrassed or blushing. "Sonic, would you go out with me?" Shadow asked a little nervous about the answer.

Sonic looked at him.

"Of Course, Shads!"