My Faker

Summary: Sonic gets captured by Eggman, thanks to the help of Eggman's Armada. That consists of the zeties and Metal and Shadow. What was Shadow's real reason behind helping them?
(POV: Eggman)
I had finally did it! I captured that blue nuisance the planet calls their "hero". "SHADOW!!!!!" I yelled.

  "What doctor?!" He was...behind me, and not to mention sounded very annoyed. "Sorry Shadow, I simply didn't see you there." I said.

He huffed and looked away. Definitely has that emo factor. "Anyways I want you to check on my experiment" I said.

He nodded and walked away shoving me in the process. If he wasn't the ultimate life-form I would have his head on a stick!

(POV: Shadow)
I walked through the halls and down to the experimental bay. "Hey~!" Zeena caught up to me. I sighed. I just needed to see my little cutie, but instead I was trapped with this excuse of a creature.

"What?" I groaned.

"How's you and Amy doing?"

"We were never dating" Ever since Amy joined as a week ago, Zeena excused us as a couple. "Oh...." She said.

She called the ship 'Shadamy' or something like that. I was to busy not caring.

I pushed her away lightly. I didn't want to hear any smack talk about my faker. I sighed as I reached the experimental bay.

I opened the door quietly and looked inside. Faker was struggling in his binds once again. Two arms were connected to the ceiling by a rope. Same with the legs but they were connected to the floor.

Zeena had died his quill trips white faded into a light gray then a dark gray. I didn't kill her for it since he looked adorable with them. "What do you want traitor?" He asked coldly.

I couldn't blame him. If someone betrayed me I would feel the same way.

(POV:Sonic 😆)
Shadow walked up to me. I wasn't in the mood for any of this. He reached for my chin but I pulled away; making him chuckle. What about this is amusing?

He harshly grabbed my chin and put something down my throat. It was a powdery....like...Oh no a pill! I started to struggle more and more. But the binds only got tighter.

I stopped. It was cursing my wrists! "What was that pill Shadow?!" I was done with all of this. I just want to go home.

He smirked and grabbed my chin again. I didn't fight it, I really didn't want to lose my arm. "You amaze me, Faker," he started, "You go through hell and you're still act like you're all that." He laughed and titled my head to get a clear view of my neck.

The next thing he did caught me off guard. He bit my neck...and left a claim. W-What? I felt my face heat up. He claimed me.

"W-Why?" I stuttered.

"Who else is going to keep you as their personal pet?"

Pet?! He wants me as his pet?!
Shadow stared at me as I felt somewhat dizzy. "What did you...do?" I asked. 

"Just making you mine." He said as I passed out.

~o~o~
I woke up some where with beautiful lighting, made with a golden chandelier. I had a small headache but that was all.

"Where am I?"  I asked basically no one at all. That's when the door opened. The light of a hall way shown itself. Then Shadow stepped in.

I growled. He came other anyway and sat on the end of the bed I was laying on. I blushed...That-that look in his eyes...I-I...No! Nonononono!

I shook my head as he chuckled and rubbed my leg. "How did you sleep?" I noticed a collar in his hand.

I eyed the collar but didn't reply. He moved the warm rose gold velvet sheets from me. By instinct I leaned back unto the pillow, which was a silky blue. He grinned once he saw me cornered.

I got a closer look at the collar. It was a faded black into red and with Shadow's name on the back and a little metallic circle that had my name on and where to return me if I was lost.

"Now," I resisted but he got it on me anyways. "it's time for something I like to call sleep" he finished by falling next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, trapping me.

Was this my life now......???